What hfc's don't have that rasp?

dbass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone tried the Fast Intentions Resonated HFC on a 350Z? I'd be interested to hear a video with an Invidia Gemini exhaust.

I'm interested in the same.

I have the Invidia Gemini Cat-back exhaust on my 350Z -- and Want to throw on something JUST for some power before my Tune,.. and was recommended Berk HFC's -- but the reports here say they are raspy.. So,.. what HFC's (or test pipes) will not make my Invidia Gemini (and exhaust in general) WAY louder than it is.. and won't change the smooth, zero rasp tone it has?

I've considered Test pipes like the ART's.. but I've also heard they cause a strong odor which will come into the cabin of the car (this true).. I see a bunch of people throw on Test pipes and then have them up for sell weeks or months after putting them on.. there's a reason for that.

I'm at a PERFECT sound now with this catback.. so I'd like something that is for power adding only (before I get my tune) that doesn't rasp period, and if it's going to do anything I can't avoid merely makes the exhaust just a tad bit louder (be nice if it didn't change anything.)

I'd rule test pipes BACK IN if they don't cause the odor. As the CEL I'll get turned off with the tune.

Thanks!

Edited by Chromatic