Nice to have

stock'ish

Sat nav

heated seats

steering wheel controls

bluetooth

Not sunset orange but w.h.y?

Located in South East

Steering wheel controls and bluetooth are standard on GT cars. As is leather and heated seats.

As said above, the OEM Sat Nav is crap. You'd be better retro fitting a unit into the cubby yourself.

£9k will get a good car. Probably be able to pick up a HR engines car for that actually.

Skyline tax and parts availability, they are getting old now and Nissan are removing parts from availability

Getting stupidly cheap insurance quotes on 350's as well less than a 1/3rd of the Skyline which was similar hp . Ofsets the cost of the tax a little

If you have come from an r34 I think you will be disappointed :shrug:

True but i'm used to it

300hp bike to 450hp R33 GTST - 400hp Evo 6 - 300 hp R34 .........on a downward slope :)

Ah fair enough :lol: prepare to go slower and make turbo noises as your car won't ;) haha

• Like 1

Well got a few lined up a 06 plate today at a local dealer , dont really want a 06 but need to drive one as a comparison , I know not really fair on the dealer but needs must

A 313 '07 one on Thursday and a another on Sat , the last one has less than 35k on it and is nicely stock

Been to look at one locally an 06 plate with 73,000miles up for £8750, bit scruffy on the outside but i imagine those bumpers are easy damaged , it had an envy scratch down the door but worst of all the interior drivers door handle was in very poor shape and the centre cubby hole equally bad

Bit disappointed how bad they wear inside , my Skyline is pretty good even after 100,000 miles and 15 years !

I wanted to drive an 06 to get a feeling of the power delivery but it didnt feel as torquey as i'd hoped , didnt feel anything like 300hp lets hope the HR feels better , i suspect this one is just a poor example

Thinking of stretching the budget a little to £10500 as well

I did consider yours mate but you are a fair way away , not a fan of the wrap or the exhausts but i know that's a reflection on me rather than your car as it looks a cracker

Also leather is a must have i think

No worries, It's booked in at the garage tomorrow to go back to standard, which will include:

- Roof wrap and plasti dip on bumper removed

- Lowering springs removed and standard spring fitted

- Japspeed exhaust removed and standard exhaust fitted

(Just stating this for the benefit of others who might be looking, not trying to persuade you!)

Good luck with your search, you will get an absolute beauty with that budget!

Been to look at one locally an 06 plate with 73,000miles up for £8750, bit scruffy on the outside but i imagine those bumpers are easy damaged , it had an envy scratch down the door but worst of all the interior drivers door handle was in very poor shape and the centre cubby hole equally bad

Bit disappointed how bad they wear inside , my Skyline is pretty good even after 100,000 miles and 15 years !

I wanted to drive an 06 to get a feeling of the power delivery but it didnt feel as torquey as i'd hoped , didnt feel anything like 300hp lets hope the HR feels better , i suspect this one is just a poor example

The DE model (04-06) has the most torque BTW mate...not by a lot but it doesn't get better the newer you go unfortunately.

Good luck with your hunt :)

• Like 1

The DE model (04-06) has the most torque BTW mate...not by a lot but it doesn't get better the newer you go unfortunately.

Good luck with your hunt :)

This felt really bad , my 200hp Skoda wouldve seen it off , i suspect Its just a sorry example and or It had normal unleaded in or very old super , its been hanging around at the dealer for a long time

Edited by Richf