Side Indicators/Repeaters

zroar

The clips on one of my side repeaters has gone. Its currently held in with some electrical tape.

All I can find when I search about are some smoked ones from AutoArt. Am not sure about the look of the quality of them. Don't want something that's gonna stand out as cheap muck. But they are £20 whuch doesn't seem that cheap for all that they are.

Anyone changed or had to replace theirs? I'll do the pair as I dont want one new and one old.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I have the smoked ones sitting beside me. Seem pretty good quality and it's the whole unit, not just the Perspex lens which I didn't expect. Will be getting them installed when the car is in for other work.

• Like 1

The smoked ones. Says they fit multiple models, Micra & Z included. It also says the manufacturer is Nissan but I doubt that, they look the same as the AutoArt ones. Hopefully they'll be grand, I had sort of noticed with the black electrical tape holding the current one in sits quite nicely under the black Z badge above it!