Japfest, Castle Combe, 10th May 2014 Updated.

martinmac

Sod ya I won't come then. I'll do as I usually do and prep the car for Wales :(

You better make it to jap fest as it's my first time and to be honest still not entirely to sure I can make the Wales weekend :-/

Sod ya I won't come then. I'll do as I usually do and prep the car for Wales :(

You better make it to jap fest as it's my first time and to be honest still not entirely to sure I can make the Wales weekend :-/

Come on Stevo, pull yourself together, what do you mean can't make the Wales!!! :surrender::scare:

:ban:

Edited by octet

sign me up for this please if there is space left?

I will probably stay at the premier inn or somewhere nearby if sold up. may be a late arrival on the friday night anyway (By the time i finish work) but looking forward to the drive over to Castle Combe. think that will be an experience not to be missed.

Unless anyone else is convoying down from the Northwest?

either put me down for entrance ticket only... dont fancy the track just yet..

Il have 1x ticket and 1x track session please will sort payment this week

Unfortunately Track session places allocated to the 350 club have now been filled and any further requests for track time will be placed on a reserved list case the other clubs allocated places are not sold

Would advise that you go ahead and purchase a ticket/pass to ensure you get on the stand and will then place you on the reserved list so you would be first in line in case anybody drops out or other clubs sessions are not all sold

1. Arran

Edited by Steve Burns