Clark Motorsport Appreciation Thread

M13KYF

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks Ewen

The DBA T2 Discs front and back along with Hawk Ceramic pads all around arrived safely.

Many thanks for the great service

All I need to do is get all fitted along with the Hosetechnik Braided Hoses you also supplied that were sitting in cupboard waiting for the discs and pads no excuses now

Thanks once again guys

Darren

Edited by Wizza2000
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Recently ordered a Xtreme clutch & SMF kit from CMS and finally got around to getting it fitted. It feels absolutely great! Delivery was super fast as well, i.e. next day as they advertise. Thanks Ewan! :thumbs:

P.S. By the time you read this I assume it'll be after Mexico. Hope you had an awesome wedding! :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got home from fitting a extreme clutch, SMF, slave cylinder and hose kit from Ewen at Clark Motorsport.

Next day delivery, excellent value for money and he even sent me the Nissan workshop manual page for bleeding the system!

I'm very happy with the service and even happier with how the car feels now. Such a transformation.

Thanks a million and happy Christmas Ewen, I will defenetly be buying goodies from you again :D

P.S you can tell it's an Aussie company when it comes with a bottle opener / baseball cap combo

post-27930-0-16518700-1450543779_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ewan has gone above and beyond for my last couple of orders - we had a bumpy delivery to contend with and then multiple rear bearings (owing to a press opportunity) but Clarke remain my go to retailer for all things car! I feel well and truly looked after and valued as a customer

To make it worse - they are now listing exhaust headers!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...