Clark Motorsport Appreciation Thread

M13KYF

Thanks to Ewan and Rich - hope the offsite to Goodwood is going well :thumbs:

Got my SuperPros, Powergrids and bits and bobs in a nice heap now while I wait for a solution to my bush pressing problem :lol:;):thumbs:

• Like 1

Great service from Ewen - he recommended disks and pads and held onto them until pay day as stock was getting low.

Quick delivery - 9.30am following day (the Fedex guy was great too, going above and beyond, although that's another appreciation thread)

Many thanks :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to ewen for my facelift led rear lights. Managed to get them to me in time for trax although I amnow no longer going due to breaking the a pillar exterior trim on the zed. Clark Motorsport/ewen pulled through will definitely be back again!

Also thanks for the haribo ;)

Elliot

• Like 1

Many thanks Ewen for the braided hoses in black received today

As usual great service at a decent price

Look forward to my whitelines links in a few days ������

Whiteline links will be with you today :)

Ewen as promised they arrived today, really appreciate the quick turnaround always a pleasure to deal with you guys, and another packet of sweets

better stop sending otherwise money going on dentist and not car upgrades :)

• Like 1

I should have ordered the rear DS2500's at the same time as the fronts but nevertheless I have them now.

Nothing wrong with the Yellow stuff I have on the rear except for the disparity in how much stronger the fronts are to the rear now, so the rear bias is STRONGLY out by mixing pads !

Munching on the Haribo as well now :blush:

Many thanks Ewen & CMS !

• Like 1

Another flawless transaction with Ewen, Very helpful giving me all info on which bits I needed,ordered a service kit on the Monday afternoon and it arrived on the Wednesday morning. Can't ask for better than that.

Looking forward to dealing with Ewen again

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ewan has once again out done himself, after needing replacement parts on very short notice he not only worked out which parts they were from my random descriptions and photos but got them to me the next day. A real life saver and worth of every piece of praise he gets!

• Like 1