Clark Motorsport Appreciation Thread

M13KYF

Just wanted to say thanks to the lads at Clark Motorsport for the help selecting and supplying my new Ferodo DS2500 pads and DBA T2 discs, which I finally got on today. Also for the banana bar which has cured the hideous knocking that's plagued me the last month or so.

Always a quick service and the advice is always very much appreciated :thumbs:

• Like 1

Another item received from Ewen and Rich in record time. Excellent service and very good prices. Will continue to use them. Thank you again fellas, really appreciate your help. Ryan

• Like 1

Had my extreme clutch and flywheel fitted yesterday, absolutely first class even my mechanic commented on the quality and ease of fitting, after his test drive he was talking about fitting one on his own scooby. I had a nice test drive over to S****horpe (dont know why its blocked out the towns name? LOL and back this morning and its clean and smooth with no gremlins, noise when changing gear etc under 1500 rpm is negligible and no where near as bad as you have been led to believe. As an interest to others who are asking about fitting costs mine came to £340 including new slave cylinder braided line etc. Not bad from an ex Nissan trained man.

Grateful thanks to all at Clark Motorsports who yet again came up trumps with this kit. :thumbs:

Edited by cmck13
  • Like 1

Thanks Ewen glad you didn't forget the most important part of any Clark Motorsport order 😃

20150522_145730.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't get any Haribo! May think about ordering elsewhere next time :lol:

Edited by ZedManTID
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ewen glad you didn't forget the most important part of any Clark Motorsport order ������

20150522_145730.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't get any Haribo! May think about ordering elsewhere next time :lol:

I think I might have found the culprits ;)

mutts_zps9sqmtcqe.jpg

Hahaha :lol: Brilliant!

Thanks Clark Motorsport! Xtreme clutch kit came yesterday :thumbs: Speedy delivery.

Reading the post above I'm even more eager than before to get it fitted :D

Fitted by Japex on Tuesday :D

Firstly, what a service! Worked late to finish the install and was even leant a motor to get home, after rolling up in a taxi, and wait while the work was completed. Unbelievable guys, if your in the area don't take your pride and joy anywhere else!

Now onto the kit... car has been transformed, still bedding in but the increase in drivability and response is immense. Highly recommended anyone to crack open their wallet for this setup!

Thanks Clark! Couldn't be happier, even though I got no Haribo :thumbs:

• Like 1

Received my delivery from Ewen today! Prompt delivery. Very pleased. And OMG I thought I was just a VERY lucky lad to open up and find haribo. Hadnt read this thread before and never knew he did it. I pulled them out and laughed to my work colleague. Think someone's missing their sweets. Haha.

Cheers Ewen. Be ordering more with you in the future.

• Like 1

Thanks Clark Motorsport! Xtreme clutch kit came yesterday :thumbs: Speedy delivery.

Firstly, what a service! Worked late to finish the install and was even leant a motor to get home, after rolling up in a taxi, and wait while the work was completed. Unbelievable guys, if your in the area don't take your pride and joy anywhere else!

Now onto the kit... car has been transformed, still bedding in but the increase in drivability and response is immense. Highly recommended anyone to crack open their wallet for this setup!

Beers..

• Like 1

Beers..

Got a busy weekend ahead mate but a night next week will be fine. I was going to get in touch once bedded in cause the drive is still very restricted. If you can hold off till after the 27th she'll also have had the UPREV remap for added fun :thumbs:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...