Clark Motorsport Appreciation Thread

M13KYF

Big thanks to Ewen for his help.

My new car mats have arrived and have kindly been sprayed with protector and 'fitted' by my boyfriend!.

As always it's been a pleasure to do business with Clark's Motorsport :)

BTW Ewen - do you have any genuine Nissan front number plate holders (with fittings)? I managed to crunch mine on the front of the house (oh, the shame of it!!!).

Lou

• Like 1

Had the inevitable slipping clutch on the Zed, took it to my local guy who quoted me nigh on £5000 (before labor) to replace the clutch and flywheel!

So I took to the forum and within the hour I had a reply from Ewen at Clark Motorsport, who immediately recommended me a selection of suitable parts from which to chose, and I did so at less than a fifth of the cost originally offered to me.

Needless to say I'll be back for more! Thanks again.

**UPDATE**

Parts arrived very quickly (and with a bag of Haribo!), had them fitted no problem and she's driving better than ever thanks to Ewan's recommendations :)

Edited by tommoger
  • Like 1

Another happy customer!

So far, I've bought Superforma spacers and (sadly needed, but SO much better for it) a pair of banana arms (ouch!). They are genuine Nissan parts, but cheaper for me to buy from Clark Motorsport than the independent Nissan garage I use!

Thanks Ewen & co!

• Like 1

I'm so grateful to Ewen for sourcing a door handle for me, went above

and beyond the call of duty to help. Arrived the next day, cannot get better

service than that. Top Company. Highly Recommend them to all.

Thanks Ewen Top Man.

• Like 1

Well what I can say about Clark Motorsport. The minute I contacted them about bits for my Zed, Ewan was fantastic, he was happy to help and so easy to speak to. I have recently purchased DBA T300 series disks, Ferrodo Racing pads, Goodrich braided brake lines and brake fluid which they chucked in a bottle free, the best part was I ordered my parts after lunch one day and they arrived early the next morning, since then I have been buying all my bits from here and I will continue to with the great service I received from Ewan.

Keep up the good work

Cheers

Ed

• Like 1

Great service again. Clutch Slave cylinder ordered and received in about 20hours, Ewen is always happy to provide his experienced knowledge on parts.

Anyone with that clutch pedal issue where it loses half its travel when sitting in traffic/hot days, get the slave + braided hose + Motul RBF600 kit. It's money well spent.

• Like 1