Clark Motorsport Appreciation Thread

M13KYF

Good service & help from Ewen at Clarks with my HR bonnet í ½í± looking forward to receiving my Nismo wheel centre caps this week hopefully too í ½í¸ thanks for all your help.

My boyfriend will need some bits for his Skyline R34 soon, I will get him to give you a bell.

Thanks Sarah, can certainly help with the R34 :)

Just received my 2nd hand A/C rad & brake pad shims from Ewan at Clark Motorsport. Packaged really well thankfully and he dealt really quickly with my incessant questions. Glad to see the good service Alex used to offer on parts has seemed to follow over to Clark Motorsports :)

• Like 1

What can I say Tein lowering springs and now SuperPro banana arm bushings. Fast delivery excellent service as all ways from Clark Motorsport and big thanks to Ewan for all the advice and the wee bag a sweeties.

• Like 1

Received my Hosetechnik Clutch line and HKS Air Filter at excellent prices with next day delivery and a pack of Haribo's. Ewen is very knowledgeable and provides helpful advice. You have my business for parts and mods.

• Like 1

Bought lots of servicing items and Wow what a service, ordered in the morning delivery expected next day, faster than I can move myself. Also provided good advice when I needed it.

Will definitely use them again?

By the way they didn't even need to pay me to say this either!

• Like 1

Driver's window got the dreaded lurgy and started working intermittently. Knowing Alex did the motors I checked his thread and saw that Ewen had taken over. I expected good things as I'd always had excellent service from Alex and I wasn't disappointed!

Ewen came back to me straight away and answered all my questions. When I rang up to pay for it, he was great on the phone and very friendly. I spoke to him yesterday and the motor turned up this morning and is now fixed to my car, with a working window again!

Thanks again Ewen, a perfect example of what customer service should be.

• Like 1

Thank you Ewan for your excellent service, remarkably quick shipping, and professional packaging, Awesome service guys ! highly recommended ! :-)

even my cat is happy he got a box ha ha

20140425_111011_zpsaa6e5652.jpg

Edited by Damiiian
  • Like 2