Clark Motorsport Appreciation Thread

M13KYF

Only found Clark Motorsport recently via this website, but got some bits for the other half's 350z and now some parts for the MR2 track car. Very helpful, will certainly be using them again In the future! Don't hesitate to try them, prices seem very reasonable too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

faultless service from Ewen and Rich, friendly service and rapid email replies, I ordered two of the super hybrid hks air filters at lunch time yesterday and they arrived this morning ! 2min to fit ... job done

cheaper than oem and washable .......no brainer :thumbs:

thanks

Paul

no haribos though :tumbleweed:

Edited by GIXXERUK
  • Like 1

faultless service from Ewen and Rich, friendly service and rapid email replies, I ordered two of the super hybrid hks air filters at lunch time yesterday and they arrived this morning ! 2min to fit ... job done

thanks

Paul

Opps we need another trip to Costco then! ;)

thanks

Paul

Opps we need another trip to Costco then! ;)

I'll have 2 on my next order :snack: :snack:

• Like 1

I'm not a great fan of appreciation threads when all they say is the goods were delivered promptly, that's what couriers do but I will echo exactly what Stu has said. I have bought stuff from Ewen that had all been fairly straight forward, recently, however, I have required advice and I have pestered the life out of him by PM. Nothing has been too much trouble and everything has been explained clearly and concisely, consequently I'll be placing an order soon.

Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear

• Like 1

Good service & help from Ewen at Clarks with my HR bonnet 👠looking forward to receiving my Nismo wheel centre caps this week hopefully too 😠thanks for all your help.

My boyfriend will need some bits for his Skyline R34 soon, I will get him to give you a bell.

Edited by Sarahhp18
  • Like 1