Uprev special offer of £375 incl VAT

rob@tdi-north

Until end of this year I can offer together with Mark at Abbey a special deal on a group buy in effect of a minimum of 5 cars at both TDi North and Abbey of £375 incl VAT of an Uprev licence and full remap for 350 and 370Z's.

We will need commitment and payment up front for the offer to happen.

Please put your name down if your interested and and we can work something out. We will need commitment and payment up front for the offer to happen.

I will keep this updated so we know where we are as people pay and book in.

Busa1300 - Paid and booked in.

Dragon - Paid and booked in

Fluke - Paid and booked in

Gordy - Paid and booked in

Edited by TDI-North
  • Like 1

I'm in (at Abbey)

Are we talking pre or post Xmas?

Pre.

If you want to really know and get an un-biased opinion just ask one of the many that have already had the remap done. It really does transform the way the car responds in both throttle response, midrange and sometimes even improved mpg

This is tempting me more than you could ever know. :bang:

I still can't decide between Resonated Milltek, Invidia and Scorpion systems (catback) - Can you please tell me the differences in performance I could expect from these 3 systems with an uprev?

I'd get it done at Abbey, by the way.

The Milltek is the best performing system but there isn't much in it. It ends up being more down to more personal preference and looks.

Thanks for that. So how much improvement in horsepower could I expect to see - at the wheels - from a Milltek catback?

Edit - with uprev, I mean.

Edited by chubbster

I think you guys have to start a list and then pay.

All saying yes please giving different dates will only confuse things.

1st of all get either Abbey or TDI to give a difinative date in December or when ever

And then put names down without all the trimmings.

I am sure either will put payment details up.

keep it simples :)

1st of all get either Abbey or TDI to give a difinative date in December or when ever

That's fair enough. In that case, I am 100% in but can only do it after the other bits have been installed which is early December.

1: Steel Lynx (December)

2:

3:

4:

5:

Thanks for your input, but as the potential customer I think I'll wait until TGi have answered my question in post 12 before making my decision, if you don't mind.

I am very keen to get this done, but wanted to leave it until after Christmas.

Any chance you want to do it in January / Feb? lol

I want to get a plenum spacer and HFC before doing this... and while I could rush it might impact of peoples christmas presents. haha

The Milltek is the best performing system but there isn't much in it. It ends up being more down to more personal preference and looks.

Thanks for that. So how much improvement in horsepower could I expect to see - at the wheels - from a Milltek catback?

Hello. Hard to say. Bigger diameter and smoother with the Y pipes or true twin is always going to be better. I haven't had the chance to have one car on the dyno and do a full set of back to back tests unlike what Mark at Abbey has managed plus you can even see 2 cars, same year, same motor same mods making 15bhp difference so again hard to say. Its a case of better breathing is always going to see bigger improvements in overall performance and throttle response. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for your input, but as the potential customer I think I'll wait until TGi have answered my question in post 12 before making my decision, if you don't mind.

Your missing the point lol.

Everytime someone suggests things there are endless pages were peeps go off at a tangent.

Why not wait until they put more details up.

Makes sense and certainly no need to take it personnaly.

I am not the 1st person to say something simular and I won't be the last.

Lets not turn it into a war over nothing:)

Peace be with you:)

Edited by 4RE Leather

Hello. Hard to say. Bigger diameter and smoother with the Y pipes or true twin is always going to be better. I haven't had the chance to have one car on the dyno and do a full set of back to back tests unlike what Mark at Abbey has managed plus you can even see 2 cars, same year, same motor same mods making 15bhp difference so again hard to say. Its a case of better breathing is always going to see bigger improvements in overall performance and throttle response. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. ;)

Thanks for your help TDi - Even though you can't give me specific data, you're helping me to make a decision about whether I take up your offer or not. Like Jaz 350 I may also be in a better position to get it done after Christmas, so is your 'end of year' deadline an absolute one?

I was speaking to Mark and was going to run the offer until 31st December but if you have paid up-front for the licence/mapping before that date I can't see as though it will matter if you come in after that date. Want to be as flexible as possible but I do need the numbers committed and paid up to enable the licences to be purchased in bulk to get the discount we can then pass on. ;)