New Toy....Warning: Eye Protection Required

daveparkin

I love megane's and I always wanted one

Should have gone to Spacksavers :stir:

I still don't get this comment? I know I'm being stupid somehow but can someone point it out?

Maybe because it is an ugly car with a huge backend :shrug:

Have fun Dave, hope you will be coming to Wales next may to have some fun :drive1

I still don't get this comment? I know I'm being stupid somehow but can someone point it out?

And we have a winner :yahoo:

Don't get me wrong, engineering wise and handling its a great car. but my god its ugly :yuck:

Have fun Dave, hope you will be coming to Wales next may to have some fun :drive1

Can't disagree with that...still enjoying it though :blush:

Me thinks its a bit of a marmite car :p, but we're all petrol heads here, and I guess we buy the cars we like for our own reasons. Really tempted to do a track day in it in the spring.

Is there some sort of non-Zed Wales hijack planned then Dave?

Can't disagree with that...still enjoying it though :blush:

Me thinks its a bit of a marmite car :p, but we're all petrol heads here, and I guess we buy the cars we like for our own reasons. Really tempted to do a track day in it in the spring.

Is there some sort of non-Zed Wales hijack planned then Dave?

Yeah definitely, I mean if I just happen to be there the same weekend as everyone else driving the same roads at the same times what you gonna do :p

Going back to the car, looks good from the front, just that back end its awful, but her some people like a big phat ass ;)

• 2 months later...

I had one in black.

Great cars to throw about the country roads. However it fell to bits in no time, water ingress in the doors and footwells (May want to search up on that) and don't get me started with the drive shafts. Hope this Does not happen to you mate.

On an other note

Got an HKS SSQV with custom lime green samco t-piece and a forge actuator which has never been used for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk