Chav's

zxrob

Chavs near me are usually younger guys & girls (12-30 something year olds) who generally demand maximum respect from all age groups/races etc yet have absolutely none for other people/property or the law. Generally it would be better for society if they where euthanized at birth but apparently that's not politically correct and against there human rights no matter who they abuse or what laws they break. :rant:

• Like 2

Chav is what?

Not what it means round your neck of the woods.

I think a chav (chavvie) daaaaaan saaaaafff is a young kid.

Up north is a hoodie wearing member of the underclass who will usually be equipt with a cheap bag of weed, track suit, probably a very blunt knife from his mums kitchen draw and a truly horrendous STI riddled 'Julie' on his arm. They will usually be sporting the local ner do well accent regardless of where they live.

For example a chav from chester will have a plastic scouse accent.

They are cretins of the first order.

Read the thread title again.

Now give yourself a massive whoosh parrot. ;)

Dan over time I've really grown to like you.......but grammar nazis are twats........third dan twats of the great order of twuntdom :lol:

• Like 1

Chav is what?

Not what it means round your neck of the woods.

I think a chav (chavvie) daaaaaan saaaaafff is a young kid.

Up north is a hoodie wearing member of the underclass who will usually be equipt with a cheap bag of weed, track suit, probably a very blunt knife from his mums kitchen draw and a truly horrendous STI riddled 'Julie' on his arm. They will usually be sporting the local ner do well accent regardless of where they live.

For example a chav from chester will have a plastic scouse accent.

They are cretins of the first order.

Read the thread title again.

Now give yourself a massive whoosh parrot. ;)

Dan over time I've really grown to like you.......but grammar nazis are twats........third dan twats of the great order of twuntdom :lol:

Don't say that some grammar nazis who are twats might take offence :lol:

It might be the way it happened, I went in with no intention at all of buying any car, let alone a 350, I was just killing some time. In Aldershit too, then I started to get interested, then keen, then excitable, I drove it, then collected it a few days later :lol:

And to prove I'm not a chav:

hezd.jpg

With a pipe like that you need a Jaaaaaag : p

• Like 1

For me the worst chav cars are the latest generation of sub-sport badge cars we're seeing now.

I mean 2.0 diesel salloons with ///M, S-line or AMG badges on. The badge is purely so the chav owner can tell all their mates that they have the M3 when really they just have a boring sh*t box.

A guy at work has a SLK 200d with an AMG badge and red seatbelts and he thinks it's a sportier car than the Z. Yes, he is a chav!!!

Edited by CrumbMC

Bugger Bugger Bugger, please tell me I'm not the oldest Z driving Chav on here !

Im now writing in a whispering manner but can't find a smaller font.

I'm 66 but on the +ve side I'm devilishly good looking nd highly intelligent as well nd often get the eye from lady's in wheel chairs or pushing zimmers as I wheel spin past in the Z.....Ha ha

Bugger Bugger Bugger, please tell me I'm not the oldest Z driving Chav on here !

I'm 66 but on the +ve side I'm devilishly good looking nd highly intelligent as well nd often get the eye from lady's in wheel chairs or pushing zimmers as I wheel spin past in the Z.....Ha ha

Don't worry mate, you're not the oldest. I said you're not the oldest. There are plenty older than you. I said there are plenty older than you. :wheelchair:

...he is the oldest really, but don't tell him (he'll never see this).

• Like 4

Don't worry mate, you're not the oldest. I said you're not the oldest. There are plenty older than you. I said there are plenty older than you. :wheelchair:

This is useful not just for the old chavs but anyone with an un-bunged JapSpeed :teeth:

There are at least 4 Zedders or ex Zedders older than Dicky at the last count

Edited by ATTAK Z

There are at least 4 Zedders or ex Zedders older than Dicky at the last count

Well, if we're using ex Zedders in the calculation (and we're not), I'm sure there are hundreds older than Dicky - he's just a pup compared to them. But up to now, Dicky is the oldest I SAID YOU'RE THE OLDEST ONE, DICKY - unless, of course, youuuuuu know better.

Edit - He said he'll answer soon, but he's on the toilet at the moment

Edited by chubbster

I was only messing, I quite like them on the right car, functional or not. :thumbs:

I think that everyone has a different definition of chav, probably class-related more than anything.

I think chav is a mental state. I know plenty of people who looks like chavs but are honest good people and on the other hand I know middle class well paid people who really are just minks.

I have chav'd up my Jaaaag and I couldn't give a stuff what anyone thinks, don't judge a book by its cover and all that :p

You're absolutely right mate. I took this pic when I first met you and I can confirm that first impressions are very deceptive.

Untitled-1-2.jpg

• Like 1