Hi everyone Im looking for 350Z

Hi everyone im looking for a 350z,

My price range is 14-15k preferably Uk car, ive been looking on Autotrader but cant find anything north/midlands in my price range, Pistonheads.com seems a good site but what kind of things do I need to be wary of.

Im 27 but only been driving for 3 years come February so I need to keep the insurance down as much as possible. Anyone have any good advice for first time z350 buyer? Would like to make a purchase with-in the month. Sooner the better really but I can be patient if its worth the wait . Im located in Macclesfield east Cheshire incase the username puts you off.

p.s. excellent site, could spend hours browsing though.... infact I have spent hours browsing through

Hi Mate, your price range should get you into a UK car , but don't dismiss JDM imports you can probably get a lower mileage / better condition car for your money :) do a search on here for buying guides, nothing too serious to watch out for on the Zeds :thumbs:

Thanks for the replies, just had my insurance quote - £1700 with RAC (2yrs license + trafic light offence own fault too busy thinking about a roundabout 20 yrds ahead whole talking to a girl in the back seat :doh:)

So all I need to do is find the car, any tips on problems I should look out for? How much do services usually cost?, any un-expected costs?.

Im going to devote some time to previous forum threads now.

btw about insurance would it be wise to insure an older family member for the car and be an additional driver to save a few bob?

Thanks for the replies, just had my insurance quote - £1700 with RAC (2yrs license + trafic light offence own fault too busy thinking about a roundabout 20 yrds ahead whole talking to a girl in the back seat :doh:)

So all I need to do is find the car, any tips on problems I should look out for? How much do services usually cost?, any un-expected costs?.

Im going to devote some time to previous forum threads now.

btw about insurance would it be wise to insure an older family member for the car and be an additional driver to save a few bob?

Add a lady named driver, should lower the premium B)

may do that Sarnie, the quote for my old dear and me as additional comes back at 700 odd :yahoo:

I mean't put you as the main driver and add a lady named driver not the other way round. Though saying that, Direct Line offer to accumulate NCD as a named drive if you go that route? :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum!

I spent a good three months looking at all the various options when getting my first Z - Uk cars, private imports, imports already here etc etc.

I spend evey night on pistonheads, autotrader etc etc until one came up.

I got a 04 UK non GT car in Chilli Red with 38k miles for just over 15k so they are out there.

Good luck with your search! :thumbs:

Put a deposit on one today today 53 plate gt with 19000 on the clock for £15650

Thats shocking really for current owners (but good for you). I sold my 53 plate kuro for £19k almost a year to the day, thats almost £300 a month deprecition :surrender:

Put a deposit on one today today 53 plate gt with 19000 on the clock for £15650

Thats shocking really for current owners (but good for you). I sold my 53 plate kuro for £19k almost a year to the day, thats almost £300 a month deprecition :surrender:

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

:dry::dry::dry::dry:

:D