number plate holder

naz2k5

Hey all,

Had anyone got a pic of the front number plate holder removed? Did a search couldnt find anything and really want to remove mine cause got a small front plate n just wanna know if the plate would cover the holes.

Thanks,

Naz

Hey all,

Had anyone got a pic of the front number plate holder removed? Did a search couldnt find anything and really want to remove mine cause got a small front plate n just wanna know if the plate would cover the holes.

Thanks,

Naz

That's a bummer. I changed my plates today (normal size). Could have photographed the location of the holes on the holder if I'd known.

Hey all,

Thanks,

Naz

That's a bummer. I changed my plates today (normal size). Could have photographed the location of the holes on the holder if I'd known.

yeh to be fair it was that thread that got me thinking

• 3 weeks later...