To Spacer or not to Spacer - That is the question -370Z

K370Z2

Cheers ScottyZ..

You have made my mind up - its 20mm on the back 25mm on the front just need to do a bit shopping now so. Would you say the camber kit is a must ve buy if within your budget or an unnecessary expense. As mentioned i already I have the Eibach pro springs & sway bar kit on order so ill wait for the spacers before i do a full fitment.

I have done my build mods by choosing what i wanted personally then taking advice and recommendations from the members on here, i have changed my mind on a couple of things & that as the Zed comes together i am 100% happy. Build thread to follow.

Cheers ScottyZ..

You have made my mind up - its 20mm on the back 25mm on the front just need to do a bit shopping now so. Would you say the camber kit is a must ve buy if within your budget or an unnecessary expense. As mentioned i already I have the Eibach pro springs & sway bar kit on order so ill wait for the spacers before i do a full fitment.

I have done my build mods by choosing what i wanted personally then taking advice and recommendations from the members on here, i have changed my mind on a couple of things & that as the Zed comes together i am 100% happy. Build thread to follow.

I would see whether you can get the geometry back within factory spec after everything is fitted before going ahead with camber kits. Just keep an eye on any uneven tyre wear as it may cost you more in replacement tyres than buying camber kits. I have slightly uneven tyre wear but not enough to justify buying camber kits especially as I only do around 4000 miles a year.

• 3 weeks later...

Based on everything here I have gone for the 25/20 combo.

Would like I be more aggressive but it just brings the wheel thy much closer to the curb and still keeps a nice oem look.

It has really played on my mind how inset the wheels are after seeing the comparisons.

Based on everything here I have gone for the 25/20 combo.

Would like I be more aggressive but it just brings the wheel thy much closer to the curb and still keeps a nice oem look.

It has really played on my mind how inset the wheels are after seeing the comparisons.

20/25 is arguably the perfect combination, keeps things legal in terms of not coming out of the arch and gives it a far more aggressive stance again without being over the top :thumbs:

And despite what people say it doesn't affect the handling much at all day to day or even when having a hoon on the public highways..... round a track maybe different story

Sent from the golf club...

Spacers now fitted :)

Car looks much better now, just how it should have been.

I am very pleased wit the results looks wise, just weary of their strength or loosening. Wing hub centric. Will be periodically checking to be safe :)

Get a build thread up man, I like the direction you're going with your car :) .

Get a build thread up man, I like the direction you're going with your car :) .

Thats a dangerous suggestion, once i have a more couple bits done (CS spoiler on its way and wheel refurb) then im hoping to say - Thats it.

A build thread just opens up more ideas from people and need to fill a build thread!