**SOLD ** Standard 2006 Nissan 350Z. Manual, 48k, Silver - £6995

D8NMT

Up for sale is my 2006 Nissan 350Z in silver.

The car has only done 48K, with lots of service history. I have a big folder of all the receipts for the previous work carried out. The car is taxed until May 2014 and the MOT isn’t due until March 2014.

The last service was carried out at 45K.

The car is in fantastic condition, with only a couple of minor marks that are expected for the year, the alloy wheels do have some kerbing and could do with a refurb, they are fitted with 4 good quality tyres (Bridgestone Potenza's on the front and Avon ZZ5's on the rear, all with good tread remaining). The paintwork is excellent and polished most weekends!

The interior is in excellent condition too, the seats have no wear and look great, and the standard 6 disc CD head unit is installed with steering wheel controls.

I looked at many 350Z’s before settling on this one, and the low mileage and brilliant condition were the things that made me go for this particular one.

I have maintained the car to the highest standard, and given it the highest quality parts when needed, all of which I have receipts for.

I am gutted to have to sell this car, but unfortunately I am starting to do a lot more miles with work and I can’t bring myself to pile the miles onto such a low mileage example.

Please feel free to contact me for more information, photos or just a general chat about the car. Any inspections are welcomed. Feel free to bring a mechanic along. This car is absolutely faultless.

There is 7 months tax remaining and MOT until March 2014.

£6995

Dan

07592 996499

dan.metcalfe.mobile@gmail.com

Location: West Yorkshire (Ten mins from Leeds Bradford Airport)

I have already purchased another car so no part exchange offers please.

photo1_zpsbeb4fb7b.jpg

photo21_zpsb0a4b186.jpg

photo11_zps8e62b6c2.jpg

8_zps9ca4158c.jpg

9_zps2fb40baa.jpg

Screenshot2013-10-14at111355_zps3e4f8c9e.png

Edited by D8NMT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...