**NOW SOLD** BERKS HFC's For 370z (Nearly new!!)

marconorth

Bought & fitted onto my 370z less than 3 months ago, these mint condition Berks HFC’s are now surplus to requirement. Since being fitted these CATS have covered less than 1000k and as such are hardly run in!

Included in sale are the 4 gaskets (which are still in good order) & also a full set of new Bolts.

I would be happy enough with £325 inclusive of delivery for these.

First person to PM me offering this amount will secure.

post-17092-0-04415500-1381672755_thumb.jpg

Reason for sale…

I’ve been experimenting to find out which make of Sports CAT sounds best (to my ear) when fitted in conjunction with my Milltek system. I have now settled on resonated CATS made by Fast Intentions over in the US.

I believe the Berks Cats i have for sale would also be suitable for the 350z too, but only the HR Engined 350's.

Marco.

Edited by marconorth

I don't want to be "that" guy but you can get these new on eBay from a Berk dealer in America for £360 delivered buddy

Replies like these should be forbidden in the FOR SALE threads, what's the purpose? This is his asking price, if you're interested PM him and negotiate to your own desired price, if you're not interested, just ignore the thread.

:dry:

• Like 1

I don't want to be "that" guy but you can get these new on eBay from a Berk dealer in America for £360 delivered buddy

Replies like these should be forbidden in the FOR SALE threads, what's the purpose? This is his asking price, if you're interested PM him and negotiate to your own desired price, if you're not interested, just ignore the thread.

:dry:

I see a price of £450 delivered via Ebay UK. This is pretty much what i paid for them new too 11 weeks ago.

I'm unable to see any current listings on ebay USA but i can tell you that sellers on Ebay USA are not responsable for UK import taxes. The import tax on £360 would be circa £70. You also take the chance of them lying around in UK customs for extended periods of time along with the risk of them being damaged during shipping.