HR/DE SLAM PANEL now you can get them by rickdon (UPDATED PRICES)

RDON

I'd love to get one of these for my DE! Unsure whether I want it black or as colour matched as possible to Azure Blue; although I do have a can of Azure Blue paint mixed, how easy are these to paint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...

I only do them in stainless steel now and they cant be anodized, its not cheap to get one offs anodized, I did try a group buy on aluminium ones but there was not much interest. I don't do these as a business, I'm and engineer by profession so when I have made something custom for myself like these and bonnet mirrors etc, I just like to be able to give the opportunity to help others so you can understand why I'm not going to fork out a lot of my own money to be sat on a shelf. sorry guys that I cant help you out ultimately! KR Rich

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi mate, might be a daft question but do you know if there's a difference between DE and RevUp in regard to the panel?

its hard to explain, if you google photos for the engine bay there is a a bit that sticks out further on the right hand side after the bonnet catch on the HR than that of the DE so see if you can check that compared to yours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...