HR/DE SLAM PANEL now you can get them by rickdon (UPDATED PRICES)

RDON

hi folks. NOW you can get a HR slam panel made by yours truely... I have polished my first one but others can be whats required I guess.DSC03336_zps37cc65ef.jpg DSC03334_zps892f6999.jpg DSC03333_zps10ad6b68.jpg feel free to PM me for details.

Plain or 2B finish - ideal if plan to paint £60, DP1 or brushed finish £60, and Mirror Finish £70 all inc P&P, stainless steel so wont rust!

Material and postage cost have increased in the past 18 months so had to finally increase slightly (as of 12/4/18)

Edited by rickdon
  • Like 3

these are out of stainless steel, start at £55 2b, or DP1 finish INC delivery. if some one wants a unique one, like anodizing or out of aluminium, polished that is also possible! I may be able with in reason to cut initials or the z logo if people would like that option?

Edited by rickdon

If you take a look at the top of an HR car where the panel goes over it is shaped.

And the front is half an inch higher than the back.

So when you put the front fixtures in the back is raised by half an inch as its not flush.

It is a different shape from a DE

I bought a completely flat one from fleabay made of carbon.

The seller said catagoricaly they fit the entire range from 2003-2009

When it arrived I had to reshape the front as it would not fit, and build up the back with double sided tape so it would fit flush.

Hope this explains things?

The reason I asked is I assume the picture in your post is of your HR and wondered how you got over this flush fitting problem?

If the panel is flat it will not fit my 2009 HR and I stil have the old flat panel in the boot to prove it.

Unless of course I have a micky mouse car ?

I will try to get some pictures up.

Where abouts do you live as if it's not far I will drive over and show you :)

Edited by 4RE Leather

ahh ok I think I understand you! mine is definitely a HR. the front lip of my bumper does have a slight lip yes which you can just make out if you look at the bottom of the first pic. I obviously measured mine just so it sits inline with the lip, it sits nice and flat no packing needed underneath. maybe your plate is just to big and that's why? im in Doncaster my friend so maybe a bit too far just to pop round!

ahh ok I think I understand you! mine is definitely a HR. the front lip of my bumper does have a slight lip yes which you can just make out if you look at the bottom of the first pic. I obviously measured mine just so it sits inline with the lip, it sits nice and flat no packing needed underneath. maybe your plate is just to big and that's why? im in Doncaster my friend so maybe a bit too far just to pop round!

I think as Hayden said. Mine just does not like a flat panel. If BBK gets one I can try his as he has HR :)

4D carbon wrap look awesome by the way on these!

Yes. Yes it does :teeth:

F5578FCE-8068-4433-A4B3-14DD8B31D76C-5610-000004102678CD71_zps3ceba22c.jpg

I asked Rick very nicely and he agreed to make me one for my DE. It's a quality item guys. And the great thing about vinyl wrap, is the fact you can change your mind.... :lol:

3A5B555A-1407-4FAF-9FD2-D2E9AA990696-5610-0000040F5B0C6C68_zpsb02cc724.jpg

Rickdon, hope this takes off for you mate :thumbs: