really?!!?

kbeast35

There was a member a number of months back who had his white, I think '03 JDM up for around 11k. It was something to do with a condition in some contract, that the car had to be for sale, so he listed it for silly money. Same thing maybe?

There was a member a number of months back who had his white, I think '03 JDM up for around 11k. It was something to do with a condition in some contract, that the car had to be for sale, so he listed it for silly money. Same thing maybe?

could be,i remember that too

Wow, some serious amounts of comments which I thought might happen, even checked the forum a few days ago but couldn't find anything.

As HollowP said I put it on there for that price as that's what I want for it regardless of what it's worth to anyone else, I absolutely love my car and wouldn't just sell it for the sake of selling it.

As for a few of the comments all the parts are 100% genuine, the rear bumper I had filled as I personally think vents look naff and the front is an Aerosync polyurethane bumper as I've had it running seriously low at times so didn't want to smash it to pieces with a cheap fibreglass one.

I'll keep the listing up and if it sells it sells but I'm not worried if it doesn't.

Thanks again for all the banter it was a fun read. :)

Edited by urban4

Took it on the chin, good man :)

I'll keep the listing up and if it sells it sells but I'm not worried if it doesn't.

Your not worried if it doesnt, thats good then ;) Your not going to be disappointed then.

• Like 2

Wow, some serious amounts of comments which I thought might happen, even checked the forum a few days ago but couldn't find anything.

As HollowP said I put it on there for that price as that's what I want for it regardless of what it's worth to anyone else, I absolutely love my car and wouldn't just sell it for the sake of selling it.

As for a few of the comments all the parts are 100% genuine, the rear bumper I had filled as I personally think vents look naff and the front is an Aerosync polyurethane bumper as I've had it running seriously low at times so didn't want to smash it to pieces with a cheap fibreglass one.

Good man not hiding :thumbs:

How did you come to that figure, though? Add up everything you spent on it and then added the cost of a stock 06?

He told his wife he will sell it after lots of nagging to get a four seater...

Now he can reliably tell her "its not selling" so maybe we need to keep it....!! ;) ;)

Was I right Urban4..Wife was on your case to get a four seater..!!! :scare: :scare:

Sadly not dude, she's more pi**ed about the custom chopper I'm building!!

• Like 2