Unfriendly Zds in Southampton :(

Nero_slk

Hey guys, is there any Z members from southampton? In a months time ive seen ~10 zeds that I flashed, waved or came close for a wave... all of them just kept driving :((( was expecting the Z to be more enthusiastic (like the scooby owners :))

So if you see a orange 350 on a private plate waving- it'll be me :)

In ruislip, every zed I see gives a little wave or a head nod. Must be a london thing as doesnt happen in scotland when im there

I've had waves from GTR owners too around the london area. I did leave one zedder looking really chuffed when I gave him a massive thumbs up whilst he drove the other way. Unfortunately I was driving the other halves Picanto at the time, so I just looked like a bender :doh:

• Like 2

I usually wave if i see another one but you do look a bit stupid if they totally ignore you!! A guy actually stopped the other day in a gorgeous blue Zed and we had a brief chat!!

Other times im too busy looking at my Zeds reflection in the shop windows to notice anyone waving!!...errrrrrr ummm... :wacko::scare:

I changed my mind, went on a little trip to london, and everhone seemed so friendly on a saturday morning, got a flash and a wave from a 370z in white right by my house, and on sunday had a little play around with a nice silver jdm 350 travelling on the M3 by fleet/basingstoke area :))

So its getting better :))

Hornzee, surely thats proof you shouldn't take the missus out in the zed unless she is also suffering from zeditis.

I also only seem to see other zeds when i'm working, and not in the zed, hopefully that will change this Sat at Cosford.