Looking for a modified Zed

This is mine for sale too :) probably better emailing me though as very rarely on this http://www.pistonhea...airlady/1737612

I keep looking at it and remembering that I live in a different country! (and there's too many miles on it, too) :D

Already?

I wouldn't have said 85k was a lot tbh considering I change the oil every 5k and such but yeah the other country might be an issue haha and yeah mate, fancy something with boost :) if it doesn't sell though I don't mind

I am now the proud owner of #171 of 176, which I'll post on another thread, but a couple of noobish questions:

1. Is a sticky clutch pedal, which flaps at the top of its travel and then suddenly drops to the normal range, a common problem?

2. Is there a rear diffuser which fits with the Nismo V1 rear spats?

I'll do some searching, but a quick answer on each will help me look for things...

EDIT: Okay, got the answer to question one - will instruct my garage to change the clutch fluid for higher temperature stuff and adjust the top pedal travel to 3mm.

EDIT EDIT: And question two.. well, I shouldn't be modifying, so I'll leave this one a while.

Edited by andysmee

Like Columbo, just one more thing...

3. I've searched and failed to find a manual for the standard stereo that came in 2005 cars, particularly how the bluetooth works, or whether the option is fully installed? I have the sat nav manual though.

Andy

EDIT: Cracked this one, turns out google is better at searching this forum than the forum search!

Edited by andysmee

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by DoogyRev, November 10, 2013 - Thread tidied at the request of the OP
Hidden by DoogyRev, November 10, 2013 - Thread tidied at the request of the OP

Sorry skipper it doesn't work like that.

You need to meet minimum criteria to sell a zed in here........especially one that you spuriously purchased 21 days ago and are now selling!

Posted · Hidden by DoogyRev, November 10, 2013 - Thread tidied at the request of the OP

no problem, please remove the links.

I'm used to being the moderator...not getting told off :-)

I'm not mod so I can't remove anything :surrender: you can edit the links yourself or a mod will come along eventually

You not fancy offering up any better explanation re the sale other than the rather weak 'it's not what I was after but I spaffed 12k on it anyway'?

I'm not mod so I can't remove anything :surrender: you can edit the links yourself or a mod will come along eventually

You not fancy offering up any better explanation re the sale other than the rather weak 'it's not what I was after but I spaffed 12k on it anyway'?

^^This. ;) Bit strange tbh andysmee. :dry: