1 x 500ml shampoo, 1 x 500ml wheel cleaner and 1 x 500ml fall out remover for £20 delivered?

Envy Valeting

Right boys and girls, Many thanks to the success of these product runs on Detailing forums we are now extending this offer to some of the other forums we sponsor.

Here is the chance to offer you the chance to try our Iron Awe, Evolution and Shampoo's in the 500ml sizes for £20 inc UK delivery!

P1010097.JPGP1010096.JPGP1010095.JPG

If you can express interest on this thread, in the form of a numbered list I'd ask those interested to Paypal me (info@envyvaleting.co.uk) inc username, real name and address and I'll get them packed and shipped as we go along.

HaydnH has already got some of these so maybe he can offer feedback?

Shampoo info

Evolution info

Iron Awe info

Best wishes

Tim

1)

Iron Awe is a fall out remover. It basically dissolves iron particles embedded in your paint.

if your paint feel rough to touch this will help before you clay etc to reduce the amount of time you'd spend claying.

The wheel cleaner dilutes 10:1 as well so that 500ml bottle will give you 5L of product when diluted correctly.

Best wishes

Tim

Iron Awe is a fall out remover. It basically dissolves iron particles embedded in your paint.

if your paint feel rough to touch this will help before you clay etc to reduce the amount of time you'd spend claying.

The wheel cleaner dilutes 10:1 as well so that 500ml bottle will give you 5L of product when diluted correctly.

Best wishes

Tim

I haven't tried Tim's Iron Awe stuff yet, but if it's like the Iron Max stuff then it's excellent as an alloy cleaner as well, although it does make your disks look "rusty" until you give use the brakes next.