Rosie finally meets Sly

Will370z

At long last i finally managed to get down to Kaizer motors and meet Sly after all the great feedback i have been hearing.

I will admit that the place is a little tricky to find as the entire complex is all the same postcode but with a little help from SMD i got there.

Sly's got a very nice setup there and straight away showed he was very kowledgable about the car. A big thanks for fitting me in for a service at such short notice and thanks for sorting out my little list of things to sort out.

Full P1 service, oil, tweak of the exhaust, a full 4 wheel alignment on the impressive hawk eye system and a few other bits and bobs. Car is no longer tram lining and feels great. Great work.

What i really cannot believe is the price, it is almost comical that the price nissan would have charged is not even in the same ball park. Can't believe the value for money.Sly was also able to sort a little issue with the bonnet that for some reason had eluded the local garage.

Big big thanks and i will be coming to you again.

Seriously guys if you live in thesouth east region you wold be crazy to not call sly if you need anything doing.

Cheers

• Like 4

As a separate aside thanks to SMD. For popping along and the cuppa, good to see you and mary again. I now want a bigger tv

His speakers aren't bad either, fully agree with you regarding Sly's service :) Don't like to say I told you so.................. :teeth:

As a separate aside thanks to SMD. For popping along and the cuppa, good to see you and mary again. I now want a bigger tv

Did Dave also slide you my package..... ;)

Dunno but I'm a bit worried about Humpy, SMD & Will :wacko:

Yeah steve, all sorted, he slipped it in before i left. Happy memories.

Always good to hear good comments about Sly. As I say, hes sorted me out again and (I know im going to get moaned at for traveling long distances to get work done, but im seeing him (face to face for the first time) in a little over a months time for some more work!

Its a 189 mile round trip for me but theres some great roads just around the area, nice wide and open and sly is a top bloke. Shame his garage is almost impossible to find, or at least it was for me the first time at 2AM in the dark with a security guard following me in his van!