Insurance for Imports & Tracker situation in Jun 2007

rickya

After ringing around for insurance quotes today on 350z Gt (ST) JDM Import with no tracker, here is what I found.

(Note: I have no motoring convictions or points, not yet anyway :wacko: )

PRIVELIGE - TRACKER NEEDED

DIRECT LINE - TRACKER NEEDED

FIRST ALTERNATIVE- NO IMPORTS

SKY - TRACKER NEEDED IF VALUE OF CAR MORE THAN 15K

LIVERPOOL & VICTORIA - 350Z IMPORT NOT LISTED

MORE THAN - NO IMPORTS

ESURE - NO IMPORTS

:angry::angry::surrender: What a waste of time that was ringing up that lot :angry:

RAC - YES!! BUT AT 1,700 POUNDS!! :headhurt:

TESCO - Whom Im currently with, do list 350z GT Import & the renewal was not bad at 840 pounds & have not asked for tracker. But I think the situation may have changed now with new quotes & they may now ask for a tracker??

ADRIAN FLUX - (Underwritten by a co. called Highway) Do list 350z GT Import & no need of tracker! Very good with a nicely haggled quote with potected no claims 7 yrs, legal cover; personal injury, courtesy car, & mods also included (bigger alloys wheels; rear wing; exhaust back box), all for 764 punds..... :D:)

errm I got AdrianFlux 780 quid

UK GT Spec, no tracker

Fully Comp

with 6 points (3 on an "more serious" ( I call it revenue making) traffic offence), :rant: )and a couple of incidents where i helped to scrap some vehicles ;)

I was happy with this quote... as the more serious 3 points are causing me no end of trouble... :dry:

I spoke to Admiral (Bell Direct & Elephant grp) last year & they did not list the 350z GT /ST Import only the base model import, so I didnt go with them. I might give Churchill a ring though.

780 quid on Adrian flux with points is a good premium! ps curious now abou those 'serious' 3 points!! ;)

I spoke to Admiral (Bell Direct & Elephant grp) last year & they did not list the 350z GT /ST Import only the base model import, so I didnt go with them. I might give Churchill a ring though.

780 quid on Adrian flux with points is a good premium! ps curious now abou those 'serious' 3 points!! ;)

ms90, 3 P :ninja:

(AN HONEST MS90!!! but the revenue making office (sorry police :p ) decided to use the "guilty unless you can prove innocent beyond reasonable doubt ..." and take the money and make my life hell for the next 5 years of motor insurance...)