Do I break /sell/return to standard and sell?

Seany boy

So my car STILL is t working. After a full rebuild nissan can't find why there's no fuel or spark, ad iv run out of money so it has to go.

Just weighing up weather I'm better selling if with the fancy bits /break the while car /return to standard and sell. Either way it has to go.

Il put a full spec up soon so you guys can help me decide what's best :(

Rebuilt my a friend who's a master tech.

Car started/was run up for a few hours without fault, as soon as it went over 3k the eml would come on,turned out bank 1 was 1 tooth out of time. Re-timed it and now it has no spark or fuel. Checked and changed ecu and still nothing. It had the live but no pulse.

Anybody that wants to have a look help yourself lol

Rebuilt my a friend who's a master tech.

Car started/was run up for a few hours without fault, as soon as it went over 3k the eml would come on,turned out bank 1 was 1 tooth out of time. Re-timed it and now it has no spark or fuel. Checked and changed ecu and still nothing. It had the live but no pulse.

Anybody that wants to have a look help yourself lol

in all fairness a master tech is not an engine builder. Engine building should be left to pro engine builders. I bet Keyser could get it running.

Yeah... I'm in Newcastle so il never get it there :(

Last year I had my car picked up by a "Car Courier", collected from Darlington and sent down to East Sussex, cost was £110. Collected 8pm and delivered by 12 the next day.

I just used "SHIPLY"; Just put on their where you need it to go, and drivers will bid to do the job for you, its pretty good system and you can select who gets to do the job by reading their feedback....very much like eBay but in reverse.