Brake kit. Fair price I think?

Bems

Brakes are on my to do as I plan a tour next year with the ring included but I don't have £1200 going spare at the minute.

Thing is the brakes on mine are sound but will probably be poor on track.

Looks like they're a good enough deal for someone with a bit of haggling!

When they first appeared on eBay they sold for about £960. Then two days later they appeared back up as a buy it now around £1500 by the same seller. Make of that what you will, but I see it as another prick who had his buddy bidding to try and get the price up only to end up winning it.

Anyway, they are 330mm all round if anyones interested. I messaged them when they were in auction format and he finally replied 5 minutes before the end. But once I knew they were little brakes I decided to pass :p

Bems the stock brembo setup with good pads, braided lines and good fluid with good life left in the discs are more than up to the job of the ring/tracks, I did the ring earlier this year complete confidence in the brakes lap after lap

no need for 1200 brake kit

I'm running the K-Sport BBK on my 350z.

Running

Front:

8Pot

356mm disk

Rear:

6pot

330mm disk.

And i must say i am more then pleased.. grips like crazy and the car stops VERY fast.. IMO worth all the money the guy is asking. I bought P15ULT back when he was braking up his show car.

Amazing piece of kit! BUY IT!