Rising sun headliner *updated*

BillyZed

Looks flocking great, although I think the light surround needs to be white or matched in with the theme..... Just need some whit/red leather seats & door cards & flocked dash now. :lol:

I wanted the light surround in black just in case the lines didn't line up 100% then I'd be annoyed :lol:

Check out "Flock Shop" on Facebook, he's in Gosport Hampshire. Does some awesome work

Grrrr. Why are these places never up north? What's the turnaround likely to be for a good flocking? Could I drive down get flocked all weekend and drive home?

Check out "Flock Shop" on Facebook, he's in Gosport Hampshire. Does some awesome work

Grrrr. Why are these places never up north? What's the turnaround likely to be for a good flocking? Could I drive down get flocked all weekend and drive home?

You would need to talk to him about that as he is very busy, a headliner could be done in like 2/3 days if he could spend the whole time sorting it, there is a lot that goes into it and he said my headliner caused him headaches haha

You could always post it too him?

Edited by BillyZed