Will Evo7 370bhp swap for a 350z revup?

Nero_slk

IMG-20130903-WA0003_zps8ce2025d.jpg

Got offered a reallu good deal for this beauty , as I know its been on the forum for a while, and only downside that it was a cat d, otherwise looks sweet, and the owner is a real car enthusiast... what do you think? :)

I know this guy :thumbs: he's looked after it really well, knows his stuff

My gf just moved in with me.... she doesn't like me going on boost as its too fast for her :D and I've got a few long journeys planed for the next few months -so just want something with tiny bit more mpg, preferably cruise control ..and a bigger petrol tank (think evo is only 44l?)

For your missus sake, hope you don't go the route I gone.. Otherwise it be catch 22. Always said once you been boost your always boost :lol: boosted zed is the way to go ;)

A9H

We spoke about you too :)) one of the best Z's innit? :)) keep up the good work with it!

hensh65

I test drove a ep3 and a fn2 2 years ago, and always have the fn2 in my head ever since- its lovely on the outside (reminds me of my mk2 I-VT crx I had), the inside is nice, and a good engine... I really liked the touches like-tachometer, lovely recaros, climate control on passangers door handle.... all of those little things just made me want to own one myself and see how good it is :)

Im not keeping my cars long enough to boost :)

Still need to try dc5, fn2, e90, sti, 350, boxster s , 911, and so on :))

One day I might get a proper project car that will live in a garage and used for fun :) as my cars are all daily :))

A9H

We spoke about you too :)) one of the best Z's innit? :)) keep up the good work with it!

hensh65

I test drove a ep3 and a fn2 2 years ago, and always have the fn2 in my head ever since- its lovely on the outside (reminds me of my mk2 I-VT crx I had), the inside is nice, and a good engine... I really liked the touches like-tachometer, lovely recaros, climate control on passangers door handle.... all of those little things just made me want to own one myself and see how good it is :)

You go through a lot of cars... :scare: and I hope good things were said :D:lol:

Update:

Having a ton of P/X/ Swap offers - please keep them coming, but as a update- not looking for a DC5 anymore as insurance is higher than evo, dont want a import 350z (non gt, or not fairlady on the v5) due to insurance beeing even worse.. But idd fancy a M3 e46 , and a golf mk5 R32 (even DSG!).

Really want the car to go to a good home , so 7000 ono!! - make me a offer, I might say yes!

2 Bulbs bought, 1 replaced, 1 spare included for future (Clocks like new now! :) )

Nope mate... non of them were imports... proper uk GT

Must've been Cat D then - you may at a push find a silver 2004 UK GT with average or higher mileage in the 5- 5.5k territory. The only thing you are correct on so far is that high mileage should not be a problem if you find a well maintained example :thumbs:

• Like 1

Finally!!!!

After 9 months of me wanting a zed, I found one! The car was in Sunderland, and the owner was pregnant, so needed something bigger, easier to get in to... so we met up in Nottingham, and had a lovely p/x deal!

20130905_214403_zps2a247ff7.jpg

Both where very happy and came home with massive grin :))

So from a lemon car to a carrot...

Here she is .. 350z GT in sunset red with tan interior :>

20130906_073007_zps37bdc4d8.jpg

Very happy :>

• Like 1

And then guy buys the evo and posts up the car for sale on ebay at nearly 2 k more the next working day what an idiot!!!! i hate people out to make money and not enjoy cars non the less im bidding on it just to win and pi55 him off looool!!!

Edited by raineav

• 4 weeks later...