RT-Performance's build on Wasso's car - Here's how we did it.

taras

Come on wasso, sort your life out and get this picked up. Make sure the light is still good for some pictures though :) don't want any Mickey Mouse pictures please

+1

And non of this 'just picked her up pictures to follow when I have time' rubbish either.

No pressure haha

Then off to Richmond for dinner.

Don Fernandos is good for Tapas if you haven't chosen a place yet, their squid in ink is lovely! It's right by the station: http://goo.gl/maps/XrErW

I'm mostly looking forward to the one off custom rear that hopefully Hadyn won't like ;):lol:

I'm hoping the same thing... not sure my Ti exhaust would look quite right hanging out on show.

Im going to have to string you all along more now.

This custom bumper took many man hours to rebuild and the paint work wont be ready today which means it'll be here for another day or two.

This also means I'm not going to have any finished pics till it's all done :)

Nice work. Going to be a pleasure following you again ian, that is of course so long as you can keep up a decent pace ;)

Well I'm considering changing my stance to all show and no go at this rate.

Ordered my ART pipes so just a case of getting those fitted and we are nearly there. Just wheels and Carbon Bonnet to go, then phase two hopefully in January.

Nice work. Going to be a pleasure following you again ian, that is of course so long as you can keep up a decent pace ;)

Ordered my ART pipes so just a case of getting those fitted and we are nearly there. Just wheels and Carbon Bonnet to go, then phase two hopefully in January.

+1 on carbon bonnet. Donations would be greatly appreciated

Phase 2!!! :lol: More like 22 ;):D

I thought you already had ART pipes? I keep thinking about a carbon bonnet, there's 1 for sale that's the same as the bonnet bulge we'd I'd opt for... but I keep thinking on a black car it doesn't stand out enough to be worth it and if I remember correctly the weight saving isn't great so I'd prefer to keep the shiny paintwork.

Phase 2!!! :lol: More like 22 ;):D

More like phase "A" given the name of the engine, assuming that's phase 2 of course.

Ash - I'll drop you my PayPal account for those donations ;):teeth:

Papa - Phase 1 was to get the car to this level, it just used versions 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, along the way :lol:

Haydn - Arts were the plan but riding oem cats at the mo. I want the bonnet bulge plus vents for me, but as I'm currently polished I'll need some sort of rain/water protection beneath the vents. It will purely be for aesthetic reasons.

I'm now going to go for a LS3 as recommended by Bizz, it just makes more sense to go that route.

• Like 2

Haydn - Arts were the plan but riding oem cats at the mo. I want the bonnet bulge plus vents for me, but as I'm currently polished I'll need some sort of rain/water protection beneath the vents. It will purely be for aesthetic reasons.

Speaking of polished engine bays, I may need a chat at some point as that's coming up on the Zeditus list...

Speaking of polished engine bays, I may need a chat at some point as that's coming up on the Zeditus list...

No worries H, just give me a shout anytime :thumbs:

I'm thinking the same as you Ian about the bonnet. I want an 07 with vents but don't want water marks all over the engine. Maybe a bit if fibreglass running the length of the 3 vents to discharge the water by the wipers?