Pre 2006 - UK 350z GT

TomLum

As title im after a UK GT spec 350z pre 2006 model. Ideally with less than 65k and FSH. I have cash waiting and willing to travel for the right car :) im based in Lincoln. Let me see what you have!

Tom

Edited by TomLum

If all other boxes are ticked, I wouldn't let mileage be the only factor ruling out a car - as long as it's been looked after, the mileage isn't too much of an issue.

I completly agree that It wouldnt be an issue while its was in my ownership, but im thinking a few years down the line when Im looking to change it and its got over a 100k on the clock it will be a lot less desireable.

Where are you also, that may help?

Good luck on your hunt

Jon

Im based in Lincoln, but as I said before im very willing to travel :)

She's been treated like a queen so the mileage doesn't matter too much. As the other guys have said, a looked after zed with 100k is better than a badly treated zed with 40k ;)

I agree however I see yours is a great car and priced well but has been for sale for some time, the two I have already tried to buy with 47k and 52k have sold before I got a weekend to get down and see them!

Where are you also, that may help?

Good luck on your hunt

Jon

Im based in Lincoln, but as I said before im very willing to travel :)

She's been treated like a queen so the mileage doesn't matter too much. As the other guys have said, a looked after zed with 100k is better than a badly treated zed with 40k ;)

I agree however I see yours is a great car and priced well but has been for sale for some time, the two I have already tried to buy with 47k and 52k have sold before I got a weekend to get down and see them!

Wouldn't say that 4 weeks is a long time :\ I've had a lot of interest, but unfortunately from people who either can't get the funds together or are waiting to sell their car