New Owner of 350Z Roadster (Herefordshire)

Hello All, a couple of months back I bought a 2005 350Z Roadster with 30K on the clock, so I thought it was high time I popped in here and said hi. I upgraded from a Mitsubishi FTO (which is still sat, neglected on the drive awaiting some repair / refurb work). Very happy with the car, great drive ... a few niggles that I'll need to get seen to, but aside from that it's in decent nick. Not done much with it so far apart from to replace the auxiliary drive belts (and a missing ambient temperature sensor, which I found impossible to locate via a UK supplier ... Nissan Main Dealer wanted £140, got it from the US for £25 + £20 postage ... are parts really this difficult to source in the UK at a decent price?). Will post pics soon.

• Like 1

Hello All, a couple of months back I bought a 2005 350Z Roadster with 30K on the clock, so I thought it was high time I popped in here and said hi. I upgraded from a Mitsubishi FTO (which is still sat, neglected on the drive awaiting some repair / refurb work). Very happy with the car, great drive ... a few niggles that I'll need to get seen to, but aside from that it's in decent nick. Not done much with it so far apart from to replace the auxiliary drive belts (and a missing ambient temperature sensor, which I found impossible to locate via a UK supplier ... Nissan Main Dealer wanted £140, got it from the US for £25 + £20 postage ... are parts really this difficult to source in the UK at a decent price?). Will post pics soon.

For all your Zed needs ...PM ZMANALEX... :pmzmanalex:

Hello and :welcome: from up t'road in Worcestershire.

There are a few traders on here that would be a first port of call for any parts such as your sensor. Zmanalex normally has it in stock and good to go same/next day :teeth: