For Sale - 2004 350z GT in Blade Silver

Aliensurfer

It's looking like time to put my 350z up for sale. Change of cicumstances and increased traveling in my job role have lead me to start thinking with my head instead of the heart and look for something more practical.

The Car:

2004 GT in Blade Silver. Private plate will be included in the sale, but I also have the old plates which will be thrown in.

I bought the car on 47k back on Nov 9th 2012 from the Car People in Wakefield, as of today the car has just touched 65k. As you may have seen from some of my posts, a huge majority of that will be motorway miles and will still be used as a daily so that will increase. Car has been run on Shell V-Power apart from just one fill up when I was looking like getting stuck in the snow and put a tank of 95 ron in to make sure I didn't get stranded at the side of the road. Car has run flawlessly for my whole, brief, ownership and I still rate the drive out on the Saturday in Wales as the best fun I've had in that thing. It's never been on a track day while in my ownership either.

History

P1 - 8563k - 08/09/05 - Nissan Main Dealer

P2 - 17538k - 17/08/06 - The Car People

P1 - 22482k - 10/09/07 - Nissan Main Dealer

P3 - 28201k - 27/08/08 - Nissan Main Dealer

P1 - 32788k - 03/09/09 - Nissan Main Dealer

P2 - 36486k - 26/08/10 - Nissan Main Dealer

L2 - 42261k - 23/09/11 - The Car People

L2 - 47942k - 20/09/12 - The Car People

This is when I picked her up and she had a new clutch put in, although I was unable to get information from the dealership as to what make, so I assumed OEM

P3 - 57318k - 01/05/13 - Lockwood and Greenwood

During this Service I also had a front wheel bearing replaced (Invoice from CS included in sale) and new brake pads fitted. They had sorted out the tracking as it was slightly out.

She also had new Falken 453's fitted to the front about 3 weeks ago. (Tracking again checked and found to be spot on) Rears are NOT Falkens, but have around 6-7mm tread left on them.

Z Badges front and rear

Stubby Ariel included

Spec includes RAYS, Leather Heated Seats, Cruise , AC, Steering wheel controls and the BOSE system. 3.5l V6 Engine. 276bhp and I've averaged 29mph over those 18,000 miles

I can honestly say that there are no real negatives to mention, other than age related bodywork. She drives like a dream and has never missed a beat. Few stone ships on the bonnet and a slight scuff of paintwork on the bumper due to clipping a curb in a car park. There is also slight curbing and bubbling on the RAYS, which could probably do with a refurbish in the near future. No other mods or engine enchancements;she's all stock. Not been involved in an accident, stolen or has any outstanding finance on it

Taxed until April Next year, with MOT due to expire in November. Car is pictured with a Zunsport Grill which I intend to remove and sell seperatly

I'm looking for £6,500 and am based in Halifax, West Yorkshire. Please drop me a PM if interested and test drives will be permitted only on documentation showing a valid driving licence and valid insurance to drive someone elses car.

DSCN1256_zpsf8506869.jpg

The bumper scuff:

DSCN1259_zps8ba7e70b.jpg

DSCN1258_zps6ea3a529.jpg

DSCN0803_zps00d56a05.jpg

DSCN0450_zpsc2d72154.jpg