Rockingham track day - come have some fun

Will370z

P.S. Andy - your exhaust sounded awesome on the duel carriageway :)

Really like the Stillen too! I have to admit Lydia and me were laughing at how much fun we had just randomly slowing down to let you past, then over taking again, each time hearing your exhaust howl or mine B) Im not sure what the general public made of the noise but i thought it was great!

Still on a high from yesterday :teeth:

I thought that my car handled very well yesterday on road tyres, kept up with alot of lighter & better prepped cars through the corners & I think I may have surprised a few people on the straights :evil: But after the trip out in the SC`d VX220 I`m looking again :ninja: the change of direction & cornering is on a completely different level.

How much lighter can you make the Zed? To me it felt perfect on the straights and thru the twisties. Brakes were epic too! Maybe if you can get an extra few HP from the SC install, and lose some weight from the car, you might not bother looking elsewhere..?

P.S. Andy - your exhaust sounded awesome on the duel carriageway :)

Really like the Stillen too! I have to admit Lydia and me were laughing at how much fun we had just randomly slowing down to let you past, then over taking again, each time hearing your exhaust howl or mine B) Im not sure what the general public made of the noise but i thought it was great!

Yes it was fun, and then as we parted ways that nice short bridge appeared that we had to go under :teeth:

Tried to upload a few videos but PhotoBucket seems to not understand the concept of HD...I'll try YouTube later on.

Nice pics Andy :thumbs:

I find Vimeo works well with the HD uploads, but then I don't use the tube for that so don't know how they compare.