[SOLD] - Pioneer Headunit P4100DVD + fascia adaptor

Adrian@TORQEN

Would this be fairly easy to install? Would much re wiring work need to be done or is it mostly plug and play?

Also would this work with steering controls?

Thanks

You just need the correct adapter and a steering interface, Adrian has that for sale seperately ;)

• Like 1

Would this be fairly easy to install? Would much re wiring work need to be done or is it mostly plug and play?

Also would this work with steering controls?

Thanks

You just need the correct adapter and a steering interface, Adrian has that for sale seperately ;)

That's correct, thanks Dave. All adaptors are in the For Sale forums, BlueTooth, stewring wheel controls and Nissan 350z bose adaptor sold with the head unit

So there is a Bose adapted which is included in the price above with HU? (Bit confused-thanks). Trying to figure out what all exactly I need to get the unit working - don't really mind about steering controls.

Adrian will even fit it for you.

He has nothing else to do all day!!

I doubt he will ever want to look at another car stereo system ever again after last night. In fact neither will I since buying is speakers and amps. Minefield is a word I'd like to use when looking at doing a decent install. Everything interior needs to come out including carpets!!

I'm not looking forward to it!

Edited by Wasso
  • Like 1

Adrian will even fit it for you.

He has nothing else to do all day!!

I doubt he will ever want to look at another car stereo system ever again after last night. In fact neither will I since buying is speakers and amps. Minefield is a word I'd like to use when looking at doing a decent install. Everything interior needs to come out including carpets!!

I'm not looking forward to it!

Especially when you only keep it for a few months :stir: