... she snapped my door handle

ddcboyle

Was driving on motorway and missus started complaining about noise coming from the window so I told her just to open and close it.

After 10minutes of her panicking that if she opened the door, it would fly off and she would fall out the car (I know.. numpty lol), she eventually opened the door and due to being so scared, used full force to close my door. Ripping the passenger door handle from the bolts, plastic everywhere and window controls flapping around. She panicked even more and had to pull on the hard shoulder... lol

I said it was ok and not to panic, but in the back of my head I was like, you god damn idiot you broke my mistress!!

20130804_201026_zps0825a604.jpg

I did that to bennets car when holding on for dear life around the ring. He did a stunning lap and at the end i handed it over and apologised

I was about to say the same...... Stunning lap is one thing, shoving the fear of death up your jack is another :lol: