SuperCharged or Turbo DE 350z Engine went bang!

Adrian@TORQEN

:scare: That won't be cheap.

As said more details needed.

Tony - whats the score with yours then? 390bhp and went pop? high miles? bad tune? Did you get to the bottom of the cause?

Hi mate the car had about 8000 miles when it went bang It may of been a sensor faulty don't know for sure I did drive it hard though :lol:

8000 :scare: . I wouldn't of been happy about that! whats yours running now tony? its certainly impressive!

Its running 950bhp WITHOUT NOS.

So we were both wrong :lol: twin charged on a standard block ...... worrying over ..... for now.

Also Tony420z was it 390whp or flywheel? Guess you just jumped straight back on after it went pop!

That was flywheel hp mate I must of been unlucky it was a good excuse to build the 4.2l tt :teeth:

Tony - whats the score with yours then? 390bhp and went pop? high miles? bad tune? Did you get to the bottom of the cause?

Hi mate the car had about 8000 miles when it went bang It may of been a sensor faulty don't know for sure I did drive it hard though :lol:

8000 :scare: . I wouldn't of been happy about that! whats yours running now tony? its certainly impressive!

holy sh!t :scare: wow that's impressive tony. any videos of this thing in action? where are you from?

holy sh!t :scare: wow that's impressive tony. any videos of this thing in action? where are you from?

Head here first to get the lowdown http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/43688-advancedme-goes-for-1kbhp-with-the-z/

Fully forged and under powered.. FTW ;)

Grow a pair and take it to the next level that engine is crying for :)

Or follow GT4's example and take it to the max :lol:

For the man who wanted stealth he sure didn't end up with stealth. Woooosh woooosh woooosh (makes a bloody racket I tell you)

For the man who wanted stealth he sure didn't end up with stealth. Woooosh woooosh woooosh (makes a bloody racket I tell you)

Cam chain rattle :surrender: need to sort that before my "FOC" remap to 500 that is well over due now :headhurt: