After three weeks I now have my 350z back!!!!!

Dayy

And I couldn't be happier :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Some of you may have seen that my 350z failed it's MOT at the start of the month. Well after some messing around and talks with a few people on here I finally got the parts sorted for it. Just got back from my little trip to Tomorrowland (which for anyone that likes dance/house/elecro/dubstep/etc you *NEED* to go to Tomorrowland), and I find out my car is fixed and MOTd and ready to be picked up.

Got the resonated Cobra Sports exhaust put on it, it seems quieter than the OEM, but that might be because I was getting to use to the sound mine made with a huge hole in the Y Pipe. It does make a much nicer sound though, even if it is quieter.

I'll try and give it a wash over the weekend and get some new pictures taken with the exhaust, but for now I just need to collapse and recover from Tomorrowland. Never been so tired in all my life.

Awesome, happy for you.

However, not too sure about Tomorrowland but whatever floats your boat :thumbs:

I have to say, Tomorrowland was quite the change from Download last month, but despite preferring Rock/Metal, Tomorrowland blew it out of the water.

Of the 180k people there, I saw like, 3 ugly people. Before I went I thought they just edited the videos incredibly well (since you never see any English in the videos) but turns out that pretty much everyone that goes is good looking and there are a total of about 7 English people there.

If you need drugs, it turns out its fairly simple. Just walk around and ask people :lol: The amount of pills me and my friends got offered was crazy.

But enough of the Tomorrowland talk, it's making me depressed I had to leave.

Just took the car back out and I have to say below 2k RPM its pretty silent, which is fantastic for me, because now it won't wake my parents up :p 2k+ RPM though and my lord does it sound beautiful. Cannot thank CS enough for the wonderful service (and ZMANALEX). Gave it a full service when it went in too. So all is looking well for the next year now.

Time to sit back and enjoy the Zed again :teeth:

• Like 1