Anyone got any nice photos of their Zed ...

twobears

... that they are willing to e mail to me so that I can use them to make samples to show potential customers? Any photos of RX-8s would be good too if anyone has one? I am looking for good quality shots, professional ones would be great but any digital image is fine providing it shows the car in a good light so that rules out shots taken on your driveway (unless you live on a stunning country estate :lol: ) as I don't want other cars or houses in the pictures. I only need one or two so if everyone rushes to send their car's best side please don't be offended if I can't use the image :surrender:

Please PM me for my e mail address if you want to send a photo of your car. Thanks :)

Edited by twobears

Bumping this thread as I still need some more photos if anyone would please be so kind? Ideally I want to make up some samples tomorrow morning. If you PM me I will give you my e mail address if that is easier. Thank you :teeth:

Sorry, should perhaps have explained better :blush: I want to sublimate the images onto mugs/mousemats/metal wall plaques etc so that I can show car clubs the products that I can provide. I do the same for the equestrian market but car clubs prefer to see cars on their products rather than dobbins :teeth:

Sorry, should perhaps have explained better :blush: I want to sublimate the images onto mugs/mousemats/metal wall plaques etc so that I can show car clubs the products that I can provide. I do the same for the equestrian market but car clubs prefer to see cars on their products rather than dobbins :teeth:

Just tell them this is what horse power looks like :teeth:

:lol::lol:

Thanks for the photos BBK, Ianhampton and elfman. Off to my workshop to start printing now :thumbs::teeth:

:lol::lol:

Thanks for the photos BBK, Ianhampton and elfman. Off to my workshop to start printing now :thumbs::teeth:

You're welcome mum!

• Like 1