Silverstone Classic

Daryl

Ah wow, real old school! What company do you work for?

Really looking forward to it.

The car is owned by Frank Lyons his son Michael is driving it (should be a winning car), we are helping out with running it as

Frank has 3 cars in the Historic F1 race. I have my own CCTV Company

but been involved in Motor Racing for a long long long time. Use to work at Brands Racing School . :thumbs:

Thanks Daryl, need the same again tomorrow. Mick won by 20 sec and got fastest lap by almost 7 sec. 1:53:8 to 2:00:05. Car going well. His Dad was 16th in the Hesketh 308 and his Mum was 29th in the Surtees TS9. Bless his Mum she's always last..!

I was there yesterday and what an amazing day out. Enjoyed it far more than GFOS few weeks back.

Nice to hear you're closely involved Will, hope today is as productive :)

Were you heading down the A43 at around 8.30-8.45 from Northampton way? We were heading out of McDonalds at Towcester at around that time, and i saw a silver 350z. We got very wet yesterday evening!

Thats a great picture Will. Really enjoyed the day, the evening was a little rubbish due to the weather, but i guess you had a nice hotel room or nice motorhome or something. Hoping to go again next year, and hoping the weather will improve.

I was there yesterday and what an amazing day out. Enjoyed it far more than GFOS few weeks back.

Nice to hear you're closely involved Will, hope today is as productive :)

Were you heading down the A43 at around 8.30-8.45 from Northampton way? We were heading out of McDonalds at Towcester at around that time, and i saw a silver 350z. We got very wet yesterday evening!

Wasn't me I'm afraid. My mate drove in his SEAT as I was still technically over the limit from a wedding reception the night before... :)

Sorry i missed the F2-F5000 race, well 99% of it. We were walking back to the camp site for some more beverages and a change of clothes. Il get some pictures up in the next day or so. Really good day out. Shame we got soaked saturday night.