price on respray same colour

ddcboyle

just do the panels you need doing, front bumper wings and bonnet, and get it done some where with a good reputation, you dont want to have to deal with having to go back for rework, or arguing the toss with a company on if they did or did not do a good job.

the place near me is very good, and can sort a courtesy car as well, they are BMW approved, accredited and winner several times over for the best bodyshop award. the work always matches and comes with a good gaurentee, either i think its 10 years, but it could be a lifetime gaurentee i'm not sure. they did all the bodykit work on my old zed, and also they helped with the XKR as well.

if you want i can give them a buzz and get a rough estimate for what you want. you'd still need to take the car to them for a more accurate quote.

I have been quoted £350 for bumper,bonnet and wings. This is a place in Maidenhead, thought it was too cheap but they had a few expensive cars in there including 3 Ferraris. If you are local to that I can get you there contact details

Speak to Chris mate, my veilside and custom rear are down there now,actually they just asked for paintcode lol

Problem there is that depending on the colour & where the car has spent most of its life, the paint on the car will not match that paint code any more. Its amazing how much paint can fade, especially stuff like red & blues.

The place I usually use will match the paint exactly to the paint on the car, but even then its pretty hard to do. Depending on the condition of the paint on the car, sometimes you are just better off respraying the whole car rather than just do bumpers / bonnet / tailgate etc..

• 3 weeks later...

I got mine done last week, Was new font bumper, a wing, roof in black, Spoiler with black colours and red, splitter, boot and badges smoothed and that cost me £960 and i though that was quite reasonable, a full respray done to a high standard that will last is easily going to be 1500+

:)