Nismo exhaust with custom 3" mid pipe

smudgedon

They're like buses, you wait ages for one and then 2 turn up at once :lol:

For sale is my favourite mod for the 350z - a genuine Nismo exhaust

Now, mine is simply the back box which is what gives the Nismo it's distinct sound. It is in very good condition overall, with a few expected scratches and dings which can't be seen once it's fitted

I have polished this regularly over the last 8 months of owning it, I love the look of it and of course the sound of it

As I only bought the back box, I had a custom 3" straight through mid pipe made up specifically for the Nismo which compliments it's sound very well, but it is a little loud for some :p

Few video's of the sound, with Berk decats and a Motordyne XYZ pipe with HFC

Gorgeous sound!

20130714_115514_zps0bba0641.jpg

20130714_115524_zpsff5516fa.jpg

20130714_115613_zps60587223.jpg

There are 3 noticeable dings which I want to mention, but these can't be seen once it's fitted to the car

2 here, 1 in the middle and 1 near the Weldina Nismo badge

20130714_115601_zps434c19b9.jpg

And 1 on the inside of one of the tips, but again can't be seen unless you're looking for it

20130714_115635_zps2054225f.jpg

20130714_115737_zpsd96e4db5.jpg

20130714_115759_zpsc74ddaee.jpg

20130714_115753_zpsa17aafcb.jpg

On the car:

20130506_181800_zps11a94506.jpg

For the Nismo back box on it's own - £400 collected from Sutton in Surrey

The 3" custom made mid pipe is a work of art. Took over 6 hours to make and the welds are amazing. Cost me £200. No issues whatsoever with this, apart from is scraping a bit where my car was a bit low...

20130714_115838_zpsc4b5c1e6.jpg

20130714_115854_zps8efac7f9.jpg

£100 for the mid pipe by itself, again collected from Sutton in Surrey

Or £450 for the pair together, collected from Sutton in Surrey

Delivery for these is a bit difficult due to size, I can deliver personally if you're around the London area for an extra cost to cover fuel

Edited by smudgedon

God damn!

Away in Aberdeen tonight for 3 weeks and this is exactly not the type of shizit I want to be seeing!

How loud is it inside the car? For instance between 2k and 2.5k my Cobra exhaust delivers the most unbearable drone.

No offense guys, but all this "I would have it if..." and "Oh I'd had if it I didn't spend x on y" doesn't help me :lol:

SMD pointed this out in the other Nismo exhaust thread

Just want this gone ASAP please, price is not negotiable as it's a great price already

Is it a crime to ask questions about the product you're selling? It's a bit soon for me to be considering this as I have a fair bit of money to spend on other areas on the car and house. Hence why I said I don't wanna be seeing this now as the exhaust is an area I'm not happy with but it's not essential. In the unlikely event that this is still available once I've done the other things I will be placing my order based on the answer to the question I asked, or I will buy one from the next person selling.

GLWTS though buddy! Sure ya won't have any trouble shifting it at that price!

Is it a crime to ask questions about the product you're selling? It's a bit soon for me to be considering this as I have a fair bit of money to spend on other areas on the car and house. Hence why I said I don't wanna be seeing this now as the exhaust is an area I'm not happy with but it's not essential. In the unlikely event that this is still available once I've done the other things I will be placing my order based on the answer to the question I asked, or I will buy one from the next person selling.

GLWTS though buddy! Sure ya won't have any trouble shifting it at that price!

Wasn't aimed at you mate, questions are welcome!

I've just seen a lot of posts recently in other for sale threads where people say "oooh if I had this" or "I've just spent money on something else otherwise I'd buy this"

That's great, but doesn't help me :lol:

I'd imagine it'd be a lot louder due to it being a straight through and a bigger bore at 3". Watch the video's in the 1st post if you haven't already mate, that'll give you an idea of what my system was like :lol:

As said in PM though, a lot of interest for mid pipe and back box together which is ideal rather than splitting

Jesus :lol: PM box getting full!

Just to clarify, I will NOT be accepting offers on the mid pipe and Nismo combo. I've already discounted £50 for taking both together, and even at the separate prices this is a bloody bargain

So please don't bother to try and get any money off :)

Just to clarify, I will NOT be accepting offers on the mid pipe and Nismo combo. I've already discounted £50 for taking both together, and even at the separate prices this is a bloody bargain

Name and shame anybody who does from now on?

Name and shame anybody who does from now on?

DUH! :lol:

Everyone knows that the combined price for both items is £700 right? :happy:

I joke, 1st person to get the full amount either in my account or in my hand will take it

In the car it is a beautiful sound, no drone whatsoever, doesn't rattle any of the plastics or anything

I4N can be a witness to this as he's been around the track with me

+1 on Smudge's comment above. It's a lovely sound - loud, but not annoyingly so (Unless you're a track marshall at Castle Combe) :lol:

i have a k2 backbox and need a mid section. will putting thos mid section on be alot louder than getting another standard mid section or only a little ?

This centre pipe won't fit your K2,it's a different shape. The point where it meets the back box is different. I've just had a 3 inch stright thru centre section made for my K2 and it hasn't made it much louder due to the chambered construction of the back box. Sounds nice, but not much louder. I imagine the Nismo is much less restrictive, hence adding the straight thru section on this would make it louder as Smudge said.

GLWTS mate. :thumbs: