[SOLD]**Mint Ultra Yellow 350Z - 19 LMGT4s, Nismo Mods, FSH,PRICE DROP**

Karlp

Okay guys the time has finally come: :byebye:

Shes a 2004 zed auto (imported 08) engine has done around 53k milage(has 70500km on clock but 46k of that was KM not miles when import happened - I have import cert also to confirm this)FSH just done in April, MOTd til March 14 (always passed first time), Taxed til 30 Nov13, sitting on 19 LMGT4s that do need a refurb as corrosion coming through on polished lip, I had the car 80% resprayed end of 2011 to get rid of all stone chips (there's probably about 3 now on the whole car) paintwork is as smooth as a babies behind, no dings or dints, black leather electric seats that I gliptoned with colour coded leather dye so look near new, JWT popcharger installed that gets cleaned and reoiled every 6 months, stainless exhaust manifold, Japspeed decats (I have original ones also), carbon wrapped lip, Nismo Carbon b pillars Nismo valve caps,clear front bumper reflectors, boot privacy tannoy cover, rear wiper delete, cobra thatcham immobiliser, honda stubby aerial,Z oil cap, Colour coded battery and brake engine covers, nismo V1 replica spoiler,Kenwoood double din touch screen DVD/Nav/Ipod/radio/reverse camera etc with steering wheel controls, car has been meticulously looked after by myself as I'm slightly OCD :teeth:, I have all paperwork for everything bought, servicing items, tyres etc. 2 spare keys, car has been laser wheel aligned also, LED lights all way round, I swapped the Jap centre console for UK triple pods so reads in MPG etc and has the centre cubby. Centre console and side button covers have been resprayed so no scratches on interior. Private reg not included.

Car is in fantastic condition and I love looking after her but the time has come for something new.

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

So there we go I've probably missed something :lol: but all the important stuff is there. :) Dont be afraid to ask any questions.

Pics here: http://www.350z-uk.c...-easter-detail/

More pics can be added on request.

FS : £6999 ONO or if anyone has a decent 55 plate+ BMW 3 series coupe will considered a part ex.

Just wanna say a huge thanks to everyone on the forum here, brilliant info,tips, advice etc :) Zedding wouldnt of been the same without you all! Hope the car stays in the forum.

Edited by Karlp

Lovely car good luck with the sale, also people don't be put off by the fact it is auto as it is a great gearbox and you get no interference from computers so you change gear when you want not when the ecu starts spacking out.

Hi Bud,

Loving the car, and as it is I am in the market for the right car, got my eye on a couple on the forum, I gather this is an import model ? being new to the whole Zed scene, what the main difference between the Jap and UK spec.

Also, more importantly, whats the downside if any on owning an import......That said, my MR2 Turbo is import, and no major differences on that model apart from the Turbo.

Do you have more pics of the car, both exterior and interior. Where in the country are you located ?

Many thanks

Graeme

Thanks for that, some really useful reading on there......Perhaps I should of searched first then opened mouth :blush: Just picking up from that thread, which version of the import is this model; Base, S, T, ST ?

thanks

Graeme

• Like 1

Thanks for that, some really useful reading on there......Perhaps I should of searched first then opened mouth :blush: Just picking up from that thread, which version of the import is this model; Base, S, T, ST ?

thanks

Graeme

Hi Graeme,

Thanks for the interest. I'll double check but I believe it is a T as it has Bose Stereo Speakers, Black Electric Seats, Electric folding mirrors. Just no cruise or brembos. If you need any other info or pics please dont hesitate to ask :)

Karl

Ps I was originally in the market for a Uk zed but found no difference in the Jap vs UK, once I had pulled out the Jap sat nav that was oringally in and replace with a double din kenwood head unit and put the UK triple pods in the for the MPG instead of KMPG etc.

thanks

Graeme

No problem buddy, certainly nothing scary about owning a JDM as long as you know the differences, to be honest not that many anyway

Good luck with your search :teeth:

My MR2 is an import so similar vein to the 350Z when it comes to differences. The one thing that I was very keen on (due to false knee joints) is the Cruise Control. I live by it on my works car, although the Zed will only be a weekend car, I would still like Cruise Control, although I will say its not a show stopper if its not there on the right car ;-)

Thanks for your help guys

Graeme

I know what you mean Graeme I had cruise on my Lexus and loved it for motorway journeys but with the zed been auto you can relax your foot more and is definately more comfortable than a manual with no cruise. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...