54 Gunmetal Nissan 350z GT UK- Minor Modifications

Rajzed

I am hesitant to follow this through, but here goes…

I am selling my 54 plate Nissan 350Z GT.

Optional Extras:

Heated leather seats

Cruise control

Bose sound system with steering wheel control

Big Brembo’s.

For those that don’t know, it is a 3.5 litre V6, rear wheel drive car.

I have had the car since September 2012 (I know, not long). The reason I am selling is I want to buy a house and raise some money towards a deposit.

The car technically has 3 previous owners, but owner number 1 was registered as Nissan themselves. 2nd owner was a car enthusiast and has very anally documented all of the work carried out (he went to the extent of filling the tyres with Nitrogen!)

3rd owner again worked for Parkers, and did not once miss a service, or put in cheap-o parts. Car will be fully serviced (P3 service) prior to being sold.

Since owning, I have carried out all of the modifications myself and therefore service stamps are not there in the service book. However, I have taken photos, and kept all the receipts of all of the work carried out. All work was carefully carried out, and torqued correctly with values from a Haynes manual.

Mileage is at 67,000 but the last 30,000 miles were motorway miles (previous owner had 38 mile all round trip to work, and I did 46 miles all round trip).

Paint work is fantastic. Photos back this up.

Taxed till Nov 2013

MOT till Nov 2013

So, the MODIFICATIONS:

Engine:

Intake = JWT Pop charger

Plenum Spacer = Custom made from 350z forum

Remap = Horsham Developments (remapped to 280bhp, delay in WOT removed, top speed moved to 200mph and averaged 2mpg more from correct air/fuel mapping)

Exhaust:

Catalytic Converter = Kinetix high flow cat

Exhaust = Toyo Sports

Wheels:

Wheel/suspension combo 1:

OEM forged rays - Front = 8J, ET30

Rear = 8.5J, ET33

Tyres – Front = Bridgestone Potenza REO40A 225/40/R18 ~ 3.5mm tread

Rear = Michelin Pilot Supersport 245/40/R18 ~ 3.5mm tread

Spacers – Front = Eibach 20mm

Rear = Eibach 25mm

Suspension – 30mm Apexi Lowering Springs with OEM dampers

Wheel/suspension Combo 2:

Varrstoen Track ES2.2.2 – Front 9.5J, ET0

Rear 10.5J, ET12

Tyres – Front = Nankang NS2-2, 225/35/R19 ~ 7mm tread

Rear = Nankang NS2, 245/35/R19 ~ 5.5mm thread

(Rear’s are actually powered coated in Hyper Black, but have been Plastidipped in Matt black. They match the front wheels perfectly, as shown in the pictures)

Suspension – kW Variant 2 Coilovers with adjustable height and rebound

Wheel Lug Nuts = Greddy Aluminium Alloy, Gold

Price is depicted by the wheels.

Suspension:

Coilovers or Lowering Springs = dependant on wheel/suspension combo

Drop links = Adjustable circuit sports, front and rear

ARB Bushes = Poly Superpro bush

Brakes:

Discs - Front = DBA 5000 lightweight 2 piece

Rear = DBA 4000

Pads = Ferodo DS2500, front and rear

Braided Lines = Stoptech, front and rear

Miscellaneous:

Throttle controller = D1 Spec (adjusts the aggressiveness of the throttle pedal position in relation to the throttle body)

Roof has been wrapped in matt black

Auto side mirror fold mod on locking and unlocking the car.

BAD POINTS:

During the Hinkley hailstorm, the car sustained some damage to the roof, the bonnet, and boot lid and 1 or 2 small unnoticeable dents on the wheel arches.

Roof dents aren’t AS noticeable due to matt black vinyl wrap.

However,

I am slowly restoring, and have just recently put a new bonnet on with a top notch paint job (I still have the original bonnet)

You can buy boot lids for ~ £200, and the roof will probably have to either be pulled out using the dent removal kits, or get companies like ‘dentaway’ or ‘dent brothers’ to do paintless dent removal. I just didn’t do it because it does not bother me at all.

PICTURES:

With wheel and suspension combo 1

gb9i.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

p9cv.jpg

ioqu.jpg

With Varrstoen wheels on kW coilovers (without the Plastidip rear wheels - can reveal the hyperblack (dark chrome look) if the plastidip is peeled off like dried glue)

1dbz.jpg

With Varrstoen wheels as it currently is (wheel/suspension combo 2)

wzpz.jpg

9wp4.jpg

Price:

WITH the Varrstoen Wheels (black wheels) and kW coilovers = £7000

WITHOUT Varrstoens and kW coilovers (with OEM forged Rays and Apexi lowering springs) = £5500

Serious buyers ONLY,

Number: 07939295718.

Please text before 6pm, due to work. Can call after 6pm.

Thanks for looking,

Raj.

Hello Raj. I am interested in this car. Can you please post some images of the damage to the bodywork?

Hello Raj. I am interested in this car. Can you please post some images of the damage to the bodywork?

You have PM :thumbs:

Just to clarify a few points that members have asked about. May as well make it public for other potential buyers:

Q: Is it HPI clear from outstanding finance and previous accident damage or did the hail make it a CAT C/D?

A: The car has been HPI clear of any previous finance, and the damage has not exceeded the value of the car. The car is NOT a cat C, or a D. You are more than welcome to carry out a HPI check - they don't cost much. The dents are minor, and has not cracked the paint, and can be removed through the use of paintless dent removal companies.

Q: What colour is the interior?

A: The interior is Alezan (orange) leather

Q: Is it a full UK GT spec car?

A: Yes, from the UK - registered in December 2004 from what I remember.

Q: Where are you located?

A: I am based in the east midlands - from Loughborough

Q: How bad are the hail stone dents?

A: It is difficult to truly show how bad the dents are through photos, as it is difficult to look at the overall picture. HOWEVER, here is a photo:

ipof.jpg

I shall upload some more photos of the dents shortly - I will only take photos of the worst ones, just so everyone can understand worst case scenario.