Rare chilli red low mileage zed in mint condition

garetgax

Yeah we had to miss wales as it clashed with other stuff this year and missed the lakes due to my redundancy etc. Gumtree have removed the offending article great spot guys!!!

Thought there must be something fishy with the big price difference.

Very interested in this car having had a drive in a 350Z this morning, it has convince me to move forward. PM sent for more details.

Can anyone advise how good/bad/hard/easy is it to fit the leather seats in place of the fabric, including the heated seat switches. Are the looms generally already in place for plug n play operation ?

Many thanks

Graeme

Well after 4 visits from various people one by proxy and the inane picking fault with very minor stone chips or the decals (which will come off and its only 4 year old paintwork on a 04!!) or wanting to take the carbon off or put GT seats back in it Im beginning to think id rather keep the car.....Ive prepped the car 4 times this week already and quite frankly its starting to do my nut in a little...Ive also starting to think that maybe Im letting it go too cheaply, im not in any hurry to sell it and by the time its gone im not going to get any track stuff in this year anyhow due to commitments etc. What do you reckon guys? Put it back up to 7200?

I don't understand your logic, you can't sell it so want to put the price UP :shrug: If you don't want to sell it, take it off the market, or put it back to standard and sell the mods separately, it's been proved many times that this can realise more value. If you can't do that then be prepared to take a hit I'm afraid.

I don't understand your logic, you can't sell it so want to put the price UP :shrug: If you don't want to sell it, take it off the market, or put it back to standard and sell the mods separately, it's been proved many times that this can realise more value. If you can't do that then be prepared to take a hit I'm afraid.

I totally agree, a modified Zed is 100 times harder to sell than a standard one as it is only 'special' to you. Even if you find someone that wants everything exactly as you have you will almost certainly find they are the sort of person that would have wanted the fun of doing it themselves in the first place.

I must say after having the 'pleasure' of meeting you at Wales in 2012 I can understand completely the way this sale has gone :lol:

SELL IT!!

Don't keep it.....

A new owner would be able to cherish it for you. I'd in fact lower the price a little. I know a potential buyer if you shave some money off.

Cheers for the PM, although he's looking for quite a considerable discount.

He's wanting a little lower mileage, and specifically to be used as a track car. Also the re-sale would be harder being that's its a non GT. he said best offer £2k.

Lol it's done 55k not 155.... I'd get 5500 we buy any etc. not in any hurry we've already got the s4 so ill leave it for sale and if it sells it sells if it doesn't it won't be till march next year where I'll be a bit more determined as I want to be sprinting April onwards next year

Lol it's done 55k not 155.... I'd get 5500 we buy any etc. not in any hurry we've already got the s4 so ill leave it for sale and if it sells it sells if it doesn't it won't be till march next year where I'll be a bit more determined as I want to be sprinting April onwards next year

Good luck with them giving you what they offer online. Even if it`s in showroom condition the buggers will knock you down on it. I`ll give you £4500 cash on Saturday if you want rid :thumbs:

So we wont see it next year in wales then?

Good luck with the sale, just about finding the right person. Fingers crossed

Wasn't intending using we buy just pointing out the car is worth a sensible amount etc. don't need to sell the car just want a track toy is all so not going to give it away. The one place you'd expect people to support not selling zeds cheap would be on here remember people the more you devalue other people's zeds the less yours will be worth etc...

yes mate its still for sale but I aint giving it away....oh and for anyone out there that is looking for a concourse car this isn't one....its close but it aint concourse its just in very good nick for an 04 with some nice tasteful mods on it

Edited by garetgax

• 3 months later...