18" Rays with tyres please

jamesyj

Happy to pay up to £550 ish for the right set.

Tyres must not be ditch finders and would like a good 5mm+ tread all round.

For the money, I won't expect immaculate but minimal nicks preferable.

I'm in Leicester and can collect (if I twist my mates arm enough) so try me.

I can probably arrange collection through work too.

Try me people!

Evening,

I'v just put an add up for my rays (waiting approval). The fronts have Bridgestone RE050A's on but the rears have no tyres. They are original and un re-furbished (still have the blue dot on the rim).They came off my 56 300GT . They have some bubbling starting on the inside of some of the spokes so you may want to get them re-furbed if you're fussy, which i am but I see lots of 350's rays in worse condition than these.

I'm looking for £400 I can send pics if you're intrested?

Thanks

Thank you for the offer but I was really hoping to just pick them up and pop them straight on the car, I.e. not have to buy tyres really.

I've already got a pair of RE050a's at my parents house with 4mm on so I could live with them needing fronts.

There's a nice set of GT4 alloys on eBay, good nick, 6mm tread all round, £750. But the tyres are bloody Nexens.

Thank you for the offer but I was really hoping to just pick them up and pop them straight on the car, I.e. not have to buy tyres really.

I've already got a pair of RE050a's at my parents house with 4mm on so I could live with them needing fronts.

There's a nice set of GT4 alloys on eBay, good nick, 6mm tread all round, £750. But the tyres are bloody Nexens.

And he wants you to pay extra for the centre cap! What a joker at that price!