[SOLD] 370z Roadster mods4cars roof top control unit

bubbagross

Hi,

My 370z is going back so all the toys are coming off it.

I am selling my mods4cars roof top control unit, which has been installed for about 18 months. In perfect condition.

If you own a roadster, then you really do need this, it just makes life so much easier. The unit allows you to do the following things which can CANNOT do on a standard car

• Raise and Lower the roof with one touch of the button - no longer have to hold the bottom until its finished
  • Raise and Lower the roof whilst travelling up to 25mph - so nice to just touch the button as you pull into your road or car park, and roof goes up whilst your still parking
  • Raise windows automatically when top up or down
  • Raise/lower top from the Nissan key - as you approach the car
  • Raise/lower windows from the Nissan key - as you approach the car
  • USB interface to program the module the way you want it to work
  • Using original Nissan connectors, so very easy to fit, with no cutting wires, etc

See www.mods4cars.com

New price is €280 shipped, I am looking for £150 shipped by Royal Mail 1st class recorded.

PM me if interested

Many thanks

Edited by bubbagross

Would this kit work on the 350z or is it just the 370z ????

Could do with one for my 350z roadster :)

I think someone might have done a hood down while moving mod on a 350Z. MartinMac maybe??

Pete

Ummm i can see it would be rather flash to drop the hood as i approached the car.

How doesit work, id be concerned with messing with something that could be a whole heap of pain if it goes wrong.

Its really simple to get the electronics, you stop the hood half way, and in the area where its sits when down, there is a cover, you peel this back and access all of the electronics.

The loom on the device has a male and female plug, you unplug the OEM one and plug it into the unit and then the other plug from the unit you plug back into the OEM control box. Then the is one power wire, which you tap into so it can power the hood, even with the ignition off, and one other wire to control the windows, to put back up after the closing or opening of the hood. It really is well thought out ..

Hope this helps

Edited by bubbagross

can't say how much it transforms the car .... its one of those things you don't really appreciate until you've got it.

I went out yesterday and forgot I had removed it, pressed the button and just got a warning beep. Then had to sit like a numpty waiting for the top to go up, then had to put the windows up, then eventually could get out of the car...