opinions? mines front lip rt-performance

WINKJ

Hi Guys,

I have test fitted the lip and is off for painting in gloss black. (just gel coat and dusty in the pictures).

whats peoples opinions, when its gloss black, will it look too much? I am considering getting the side diffusers in gloss black too (Tarmac/CS can supply) which I think will carry on the flow and will look smart...

what are the experts thinking? if its too much I can sell it on fleabay but until I see what its like when done I was just curious for some feedback!

9132098719_bddb31ee07.jpg

Untitled by Winkj, on Flickr

9132095859_b3043273d0.jpg

9134305152_03552ce5a4.jpg

9132087889_64b7456a99.jpg

I think side diffusers will make the car look very smart. Im also considering these. Although then you have to do somethinf with the rear. Possibly nismo spats and diffuser?

Edit: personal opinion, black splitter and black side skirts would make it more aero sporty look. But u need to do rear if your going to do sides. And if front lip is gloss black, need to do sides... :)

I prefer black lip to colour matched silver

Edited by ddcboyle

I think side diffusers will make the car look very smart. Im also considering these. Although then you have to do somethinf with the rear. Possibly nismo spats and diffuser?

do you think I can run the car just with the gloss splitter for a month until I get them or will it look stupid? it will be a chargespeed rear.

do you think I can run the car just with the gloss splitter for a month until I get them or will it look stupid? it will be a chargespeed rear.

I have a green car with silver rear bumper. Dont worry about ur car looking silly during the mod period. But no, with black skirt I think itll still look good. It will just look a better finish with the rest done, go for it I say :)

• Like 1

I have my "Mines-alike" front splitter still in gel coat black - soon to have Tarmac Sportz sidesteps in whatever finish they are (gloss I think?) and RT Perf rear diffuser also in gel coat black.

I think gloss for the front splitter makes it too obvious so am going to try Plastidip first then if that looks naff - it will be satin black.

I don't think all three MUST have same finish as there are significant breaks between one item and rest.

Just my opinion though!

David

I have my "Mines-alike" front splitter still in gel coat black - soon to have Tarmac Sportz sidesteps in whatever finish they are (gloss I think?) and RT Perf rear diffuser also in gel coat black.

I think gloss for the front splitter makes it too obvious so am going to try Plastidip first then if that looks naff - it will be satin black.

I don't think all three MUST have same finish as there are significant breaks between one item and rest.

Just my opinion though!

David

I want all of them to match up gloss or I think it would look odd on my Z.

Think I am going to fit the splitter for now though until i get the side difusers

Edited by WINKJ