370Z - The time has come. "NOW SOLD"

witstu

For Sale,

My Gunmetal 370Z GT coupe with Connect Premium package fitted.

Black leather interior.

Manual gearbox version.

Mileage at the moment is 4,427 - this may go up slightly if we get some nice weather.

I bought it from our local Evans Halshaw dealership, Middlesbrough. And they are listed as the first owners.It had 8 miles on the clock and had not been a demo car. All the original protective blue plastic wrap was intact on the inside when bought.

The car was registered by them on 31/1/2012, so is on a 61 plate, and still has 18 months manufacturers warranty left.

It is my wholly owned car, so no outstanding finance etc. Mileage is low as it is our second car and does not get used for short work runs, only longer weekend outings when the weather is nice!

Condition is as you would expect, immaculate. No wheel kerbing and still on original tyres with plenty of tread left.There is 1 small paint chip on the offside front wing,this has been touched up with a Nissan paint stick.

Car has had 2 services by Falcon Performance Engineering at Middlesbrough. They also used to look after my 350Z. It is a family owned high performance car garage, R35LEE a member on here is part of the family.

Service history is 8/06/2012 1,334 miles Oil Change.

15/02/2013 3,553 miles 1st service.

Car is totally standard with no modifications.It has the genuine Nissan footwell mats and i have bought the thicker genuine Nissan boot mat (still have the original thin one aswell).

I was intending to do the spare wheel conversion which is on this forum somewhere but did not get around to it apart from buying the wheel!

Price,£18,500.

Now "PICTURES". Please bear with me. I have tried this on a few occasions to no avail.Think there is an attempt by me in Test Forum a couple of months back which was a big fail. Anyway have had another go with this Photobucket thing this morning (4 hours) and have somehow ended up with a picture in Test Forum !

So i will fire this write up 1st, and then try and get some photos on after.

Edited by witstu

As above, we have bought another property in France and i have too many toys with motorbikes and scooters etc.The Zed has hardly been used and is unlikely to get much further use as its no good for load lugging.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...